Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Waht's the differenca beteen McCain and the others , Republican or Democrats ?

I guess my point is that Huckabee is far and away more dangerous than Hillary. When you have a pathological liar who happens to be a former minister, look you staight in the eye and tell you a fib... you can't help but trust him.

The public in general knows Hillary and Bill are liars... that is why Huck is far more dangerous.

I do agree this is just a caucus and Iowa rarely votes for the rest of us. New Hampshire will be a far better judge.

I just had to get it off my chest and let you guys know why I will vote for Hitlery before Smuckabee.

The problem with the bulk of the Evangelicals and Born Agains is that they really don't distinguish illegal from legal immigrants.

In my area of North Carolina every evangelical I have met is ready (MOD EDIT) send the illegals back to Mexico. Isn't it more the Catholic church that is doing everything in their power to promote amnesty? Those illegals from Mexico are primarily Catholic, and that is a potential gold mine for the Catholic church here in the US.

Besides McCain's support for illegals and amnesty...........

This is what I also include about McCain.........

You can almost guarantee a military confrontation with Iran if McCain is elected----Do you want even more war???

remember---bomb bomb bomb---bomb bomb Iran!!

Plus, post information about the Keating Five Scandals that McCain was involved in.

Plus, McCain voted YES to give illegals social security, but voted NO to the tax decreases given to US citizens??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

McCain would be a nightmare. That man is wound too tight.

I'm not sure the giving to illegals translates into wanting them here - at least by the individual members, at least from some I know. They are not willing, however, to stand up in church and denounce the practice of aiding and abetting the illegals with these gifts.

Yes, many Mexican illegals are Catholic, but the Baptist Church has been very strong with the Mexicans for a long time. Many larger Baptist Churches have missionary churches here in the US for the illegals. They also have a strong missionary program in Mexico itself.

While reading the comments of an executive with a large corporation that I know hires many illegals, and knowing that executive personally to consider himself a very strong Christian, I wondered how he reconciled his encouraging and helping people to lie, steal and break the laws of the land - for his own personal gain - with his religion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, it looks like it is going to be:

Obama
    Edwards
    Clinton
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

While reading the comments of an executive with a large corporation that I know hires many illegals, and knowing that executive personally to consider himself a very strong Christian, I wondered how he reconciled his encouraging and helping people to lie, steal and break the laws of the land - for his own personal gain - with his religion.

Sounds like he is a Christian of Convenience... kind of like Huckabee. Can't trust them with a 10 ft. stick.

Yes, Dianne, we have a lot of those.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Idon't know if this will help shed light on the Caucus out come in Iowa, But I know Iowa, I grew up in Des Moines. Des Moines votes for Liberals and is very liberal on social issues. I remember that in 1984 Mcgovern won in a land slide in that city, The City of Des Moines always goes for liberal Democrats. Iowa itself is an almost equal split between Republicans and Democrats.
    Iowa also is unique in who can get ellected there, take for instance pat Buchanan won the Caucus in 1996.

I am disappointed that Huckabee was the Republican vistor their, but I guess I shouldn't be suprised. Their are allot of religious Christians there.
    This is traditional America and they like their old time religion. I remember all through school we were never to be given home work on Wedensday because it was a church night, and I always went to public schools. I am sure it is still that way.

I can see the appeal of Huckabee, People want to trust a minister, because most politicians are so slimey.

I respect Iowas decision to vote for Huckabee, but I don't think he will play out so well in the North East and the Upper MidWest,
    But I think he will win in the South.
    I don't think they were endorsing amnesty, Huckabee is running as a border enforcer and anti amnesty. They believe him, we think they are being dupped.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Idon't know if this will help shed light on the Caucus out come in Iowa, But I know Iowa, I grew up in Des Moines. Des Moines votes for Liberals and is very liberal on social issues. I remember that in 1984 Mcgovern won in a land slide in that city, The City of Des Moines always goes for liberal Democrats. Iowa itself is an almost equal split between Republicans and Democrats.
    Iowa also is unique in who can get ellected there, take for instance pat Buchanan won the Caucus in 1996.

I am disappointed that Huckabee was the Republican vistor their, but I guess I shouldn't be suprised. Their are allot of religious Christians there.
    This is traditional America and they like their old time religion. I remember all through school we were never to be given home work on Wedensday because it was a church night, and I always went to public schools. I am sure it is still that way.

I can see the appeal of Huckabee, People want to trust a minister, because most politicians are so slimey.

I respect Iowas decision to vote for Huckabee, but I don't think he will play out so well in the North East and the Upper MidWest,
    But I think he will win in the South.
    I don't think they were endorsing amnesty, Huckabee is running as a border enforcer and anti amnesty. They believe him, we think they are being dupped.
    They for sure are being duped.........Huckabee isn't even a decent man----I have numerous articles from numerous sources----talking about the lies, corruption and theft while he was in office in Arkansas.

Plus, he will not be tough on illegals.........When he first started debating, he was still not talking about going after illegals-----and look at his past record.

They were duped entirely----and they have disappointed a lot of people throughout the country-----as Huckabee is just as corrupt and as big of a liar as Bush.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast