Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iowans repeat the same mistakes.

I have a real low opinion of Iowan Republican Caucus members today.

They are falling for the same campaign strategy George W. Bush pulled on them. Do they not see the fake out of the moral majority? Just because he says he is a God fearing Christian doesn’t make him one. People!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!

Fool me once, shame on you, but fool me twice, shame on me.

Really, how easily duped they were. Do they not care about illegal immigration? Taxes? Criminal Pardons? … Also, that man is not a Conservative. He's a Liberal playing the middle, just like Bush.

All they heard from Huckster is that I’m a religious man. If that’s all it takes, I’m running for President.

The Iowa Caucus didn’t hear the flip-flopping deceit, or the facts about his record. All they heard was scripted talk and saw pretty pictures. They responded like Pavlov's dog.

Cult of Personality.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RZ5SVDYBNrY

I will not allow the Iowans misguided votes to direct me down a repetitive comfortable path of putting blinders on and being ignorant of the facts about Huckabee. They are OK with electing another George W. Bush but I'm not!

Stupid is as stupid votes and there has been a whole lot of stupid revealed in Iowa last night.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a real low opinion of Iowan Republican Caucus members today.
    They fell head over heels for the MSM planted candidate. I am taking back what I said about Iowa Republicans being dumber than a box of hammers, because I don't want to insult the intelligence of the hammers.

Banned
    We are of course part of the problem

We say we don't want huck in , well , thats good

A year ago I said we would defeat ourselves and we are doing a
    good job of doing

We have split our loyalties some for Romney, Hunter , Ron Paul , Thompson

Iowa people only had to vote for Huck

Our votes are watered down 4 ways

We need to pick someone and support them or we will never win

No matter how you add it up , Ron Paul and Thompson took 23% away from Romney , which would have given him a victory, even if he only go half of that

Its noble to keep supporting your people but at what point do you
    realize that all its doing is hurting the cause

Me too, but here is some perspective, Iowans support Bush by 70%, they think he is doing a good job. New Hampshire will be much different I think.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I think most people are not as aware and informed as we are about the candidates. They hear it on TV or a neighbor tells them that Huckster is a religeous man and is against immigration. They don't research it. They just go with their gut. That's what I used to do (though I'm not proud to admit it!) I'm not talking about all Iowans, just the majority! Let's just hope the rest of the country is not like that.

usanevada said:

No matter how you add it up , Ron Paul and Thompson took 23% away from Romney , which would have given him a victory, even if he only go half of that

This is the same crap we hear every election, so and so is a spoiler, and we fall for it.

Well I think that Romney took votes away from Paul, he should consider dropping out so RP can have a bigger percentage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    usanevada said:

This is the same crap we hear every election, so and so is a spoiler, and we fall for it.

Well I think that Romney took votes away from Paul, he should consider dropping out so RP can have a bigger percentage.
    Exactly what I was saying ,

Lets let Romney drop out and hand it to Rudi, Huck , or McC

Would that make you happy ?

Not one person behind Romney would ever support Ron Paul

(from a self-confessed music fan/freak of many styles and varieties...)

Cool. Dixie is a rocker!

Here's the lyrics to the Cult of Personality by Living Colour:

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/living-colou ... ality.html

I'm glad to see/hear Vernon Reid 'knocking it out' on guitar once again!

Re: the thesis if the thread here..

Oh yeah. One interesting thing about the Iowa situation is that the pool of undecided voters (in both parties) held off until the very election before finally choosing someone. That tells me, these undecided's choices were spontaneous and just 'all over place'.

New Hampshire will be very different. The fundamentalist religious demographic is tiny by comparison, those in practice and name that claim to be Independent is even larger,... look for a different outcome in NH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

usanevada,

I'm not dumb enough to jump in behind any candidate today!

You want us to place our reputations on a candidate that is likely to disapoint us? I don't think so.

You want us to make the same mistake Gilchrist just made? I don't think so.

ALIPAC is not online to tell people who to vote for. We are here to inform voters of candidates that fit into the ALIPAC Platform.

FOUR POINT PLATFORM: "Simply enforce our existing immigration laws!"

1. Secure Our Borders
    2. Crack down on employers that intentionally hire illegals
    3. Remove incentives and rewards to illegals such as licenses, welfare, and other taxpayer benefits
    4. Enforce our existing laws and deport illegal aliens when convicted of crimes or detected during routine law enforcement activities

The outcome of the Iowa Caucus is not going to effect ALIPAC or the way we do things. Last night was a minor event in the greater sceme of things.

Just because your boat has a pin hole in it doesn't condemn you to sinking.

We are not devistated over Iowa, we are not going to quit because of Iowa and Iowa is not going to make Huckster president so we can thank God for that.

Dixie

Well said, Dixie!

I kept waiting for the line that never came: "Let us pray"! The huckster is a real smooth talker but I don't think it will carry him to the finish line. I'm depressed because I can't seem to build up steam for any of the Repubs still standing. They all seem to be flawed! I love Thompson's platform because he seems to be the true conservative, but where's the fire in the belly? I love Hunter but no one seems to want to vote for him. Maybe we'll get a 'surprise' candidate ...are you listening, Lou?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast