Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Knowing that Huckabee's record was plainly out there for all to see, I can only attribute support for him as rank stupidity.

I don't think he'll get the nomination because he'll be coming under intense scrutiny soon. I doubt his past record or ignorance on important issues can withstand that. I also doubt he could win much support from moderate Republicans. I see Evangelicals as his primary base, and they only make up an estimated 40% of the party. He'll probably try to widen his base with some sort of populist platform, which we've already seen some evidence of. He'll also be quickly schooled on issues where he's lacking---foreign affairs, for example.

Banned
    "We can agree on one thing we will not all agree with each other 100% of the time."

I think your right

But we can agree 100% of the time on stopping illegal immigration

IOWANS

Iowans voted for a preacher - the rest of America will vote for a president.

Go Mitt!

Saki,

You are so right, the spot light is on him and he can't hide his dirty little immigration secrets any longer.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "We can agree on one thing we will not all agree with each other 100% of the time."

I think your right

But we can agree 100% of the time on stopping illegal immigration
    Exactly and that is what will keep us strong.

hammering the illegal immigration issue and working our ass off to get more members and people involved, will make it so when these canidates hit the next 20 states they will not be able to avoid the issue...I truely believe the ones on the wrong side of the issue will eventually sink their own boat! That pin whole will turn into a gaping whole the size of The crater in the top of MT Saint Helens.

So the moral of the story is work your ass off to get new members and WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I will tell you this, if those that oppose illegal immigration don't get behind a candidate that can win, we will all lose. That is what USAnevada is saying & I completely agree with him.

Like it or not Ron Paul & Duncan Hunter didn't finish well at all last night. If they preform likewise in NH, by the time Mich & SC roll around, we had better start getting behind a candidate that can win, clearly neither of them can. IT has been said that Duncan was really running for the VP slot. I like Duncan, I have met him many times when I lived in San Diego. He is a good man, but one that just doesn't have the momentum or the money needed. Single didgit candidates after NH could do more for us than any thing else by dropping out & supporting the candidate that can beat the dems, & that can fight our fight.

Romney lost to the radical religious bigots of IOWA. Romney swept every single other demographic last night. Every one.

This race will be defined before Super Tuesday. Just watch.

OK people. This Iowan is getting a little annoyed here. The people from the border states don't want to be blamed for the illegals that stream through and live in their states by the 100,00's or even 1,000,000,000's. You all don't want to be blamed for laws in your states protecting and encouraging illegals. How about you give Iowans the same respect. Don't blame us if another pro-amnesty president gets elected and we will try not to blame you for the fact that they are here.

Very good point "paint" and Californians get sick of hearing their state put down also, well not the state put down so much as the people.

The point is you are all way to upset with the 1st cacaus, hellloooo there are 20 more to go, and way to early for Paul to drop out, he took almost 11,000 votes and it is only the beginning for him, I thing you have a huge surprise where Paul is concerned.

He may not be able to take the primary but he can come back and all bets are off for me on the election part at this time anyway....way to early.

And I don't blame Hunter for staying in either, stranger things have happened and this election is going to be like none other, the issues are greater than ever before.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    Me too, but here is some perspective, Iowans support Bush by 70%, they think he is doing a good job. New Hampshire will be much different I think.

My respecte for a box of hammers has just increased a hundred fold.

Quote(I think most people are not as aware and informed as we are about the candidates.)Quote

I agree many people do not read or watch the news, some change their opinion on looks or the way someone speaks, me I want a guy who can "get her done".

Tv media is poor they make a selection based on who their management want and supports, at present I am very concerned as I really see no one on either side except Ron Paul that would make the necessary changes we need and the media will just crucify Paul.

If quickly we do not slow trade deficits,outsourcing, loss of manufacturing and playing world policemen there will be little remaining in American, we simply have global elitist running our country who care nothing about America they worship money and power, borders are meaning-less and the desire of the American taxpayer is also meaning-less in their minds.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast