Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm going to put this on the top of the homepage right now to help Save Our State and our CA supporters.

W
    Thank-you William, Chelene was on our radio program today, and did mention her rally tomorrow. We also mentioned the up comming events you will be attending here in California.

Series executive producer Arnold Shapiro has said that the show does not have a political point of view, according to an Associated Press story in December.
    I had written a couple times to ABC and did get more feedback from them as well.

Thank you for letting me know about Alipac.org. To stay fair and
    balanced, we like to know who is writing about us on all sides of the
    media. We do no endorse or support any side of the immigration
    debate, we simply chronicle what we saw in our time following DHS.

Thanks again,

Nate and Lil Productions
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/homelandsec ... x?pn=index
    Again I yook her name off the ending
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Protest in front of ABC Studios in Burbank, CA, to take the network’s TV show,
    ABC Studios

Our main objectives are:

1. To publicly DENOUNCE the show and demand that it be taken off the air IMMEDIATELY.
    2. To point out to the network’s executives that airing this program condones racism and xenophobia against the (ILLEGAL) Latino, Middle Eastern and other communities of color.
    3. To put all corporate sponsors of the show on notice that we condemn their support of Homeland Security USA and that we will not hesitate to implement actions against those who do.
    4. To inform the general public that this show glorifies local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, specifically, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE), which continues to terrorize and separate immigrant families across the country through raids and other unlawful acts of aggression, oppression and detention.
    5. To remind Disney that if it is going to promote itself as a family institution then it must stop supporting, funding, producing and distributing shows that willfully endorse these and other atrocities against (ILLEGAL) immigrant communities.

2400 W. Riverside Drive
    Burbank, CA 91521
    Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 4:00PM
    Robert Skeels, (213) 234-8561
    Robert Eukovich, (760) 805-5969

The Southern California Immigration Coalition (SCIC), an organization comprised of activist groups, community leaders, student organizations and supporters of (ILLEGAL ALIENS) human rights, will be protesting ABC Television and its parent company, the Walt Disney Studios, by demanding that they cease broadcasting Homeland Security USA immediately.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/homelandsec ... tid=566909
    I sent this to the Producer.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April
    RALLY CRY FROM ALIPAC, PLEASE JOIN IN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-850399.html#850399

Response

Here is a email I sent him last week:
    Mr. Shapiro-

You really nailed it this week when you had the returning military show up at the air port! My eyes still tear up when I think of it and as I write this email to you. When we got back from VN we NEVER got anything like that at all! This was just a great thing to do. We all love your show because it shows the reality of what we do all the time when we are at the borders. Our group does this because we need to assist the BP agents, and we don't get paid for it!

Also when you showed what is going on in PR! This is why our membership down there is growing faster than any other region!

Again we extend the invitation down to Camp Vigilance for a muster for the Border Patrol Auxiliary if you get a chance, I know many of our agents and BP in the field would be very happy to see you and thank you for showing America the reality of our country's border defense.

Again, thank you so much for this program,

Ken Dreger
    Co-founder, National Leadership
    Border Patrol Auxiliary
    www.bpaux.org
    Ken Dreger

IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THIS SHOW AIRS. LIKE DAY AND TIME. I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT. IT SOUNDS INTERESTING. THANKS LADY

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    IF YOU DON'T MIND, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THIS SHOW AIRS. LIKE DAY AND TIME. I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT. IT SOUNDS INTERESTING. THANKS LADY
    It's on Tuesday nights, ABC. In the midwest it's on at 7 pm. Last night was another excellent show.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

O PLEASE cry me a darn river! These people who are complaining NEVER WATCH THE DARN PROGRAM! Because IF they ever did they would also see the huge amounts of drugs and other violations from ALL the borders!

Just a bunch of racist left wing wack jobs!

I love the program, it shows the real side of what they do!
    And these guys are a lot nicer than I would be!
    Ken Dreger

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    It's on Tuesday nights, ABC. In the midwest it's on at 7 pm. Last night was another excellent show.
    It's on at 8pm on the East Coast.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123