Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: IRS Approves Tax-Exempt Status For An Organization That Plans To Crowd-Source Funding

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do not give a rats behind what their country does with them.

It is up to THEM to run for office and effect change in their own country.

DEPORT THEM ALL AND TURN THEM AWAY AT THE BORDER.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I don't care what they do to them.
    That's what I said, you don't care!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Better they do it than us having to do something to them.
    Better them than us.
    "There but for fortune go you and I."

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Either you people are serious about solving this problem, or just whining along like a lot of people for decades about a problem they don't really want to solve because they don't have the commitment to do what is actually necessary to stop it.
    Exactly, that's why we need real solutions, not pie in the sky fantasy proposals that will never be considered in this administration or any other.

Judy wrote (excerpt):

But I will tell you this, straight up, punishing Americans for something we aren't responsible for will NOT fly with me, not one more minute of one more day. Illegal aliens and their home countries are the problem, not Americans, and it is illegal aliens and their home countries who must be punished, not Americans.
    How is securing our border punishing Americans? How is deporting illegals punishing Americans? How is denying asylum claims punishing Americans? How is the full enforcement of our immigration laws punishing Americans? Like I said, you're mixed up. Doing these things will actually help America and Americans! Sure a few illegal alien aiding and abetting Americans may get caught up in the enforcement process, but that's their own fault for poor decision making and in some cases illegality. I'm talking about citizens that marry illegals, illegals with American children, business owners that hire illegals, citizen smuggling drug and human, etc.).

When folks flock here illegally from Mexico and Central America, it's our fault for allowing them easy access through a porous border. When folks visas expire, it's our fault for not having a workable entry-exit system as. When Chinese are smuggled over on visiting cargo ships, it's our fault for not doing better ship inspections. When businesses and corporations hire illegals, it's our fault for allowing them to escape serious punishment. You are right that the commitment to do what needs to be done is seriously lacking. That is why we must hold our elected representatives feet to the fire. The must do what needs to be done or be replaced with someone that will. That's how our election process is supposed to work. When someone from Brazil enters our country on a visa and overstays that visa, it's not the President of Brazil, the Brazilian Government, or Joe Brazilian's fault. It's our fault for not having an adequate visa entry-exit system to alert us to the overstay and allow us to track them down. When a family from El Salvador illegally crosses our border, it's not everyone from El Salvador or El Salvador's government that is responsible, it's ours for not securing the border against such intrusions.

It's ridiculous to blame whole governments, their people, and country for the choices made by those that enter our country illegally. The blame rest with the illegals that entered and us for allowing it to happen!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad View Post
    IRS Approves Tax-Exempt Status For An Organization That Plans To Crowd-Source Funding For The Wall

http://conservativefighters.com/news/irs-approves-tax-exempt-status-for-an-organization-that-plans-to-crowd-source-funding-for-the-wall/

It is a long article and I do not know how to post it here w/o all the ads in the center of it.... sorry
    The next time you want to make a post just copy all of the article, pictures ads and all, and paste it in a new thread window.
    Then..look at the bottom of the box and hit the Preview Post button. On a new thread, you must include a header line, preferably the original document title, before the Preview Post button will work. When you reply with an article to an existing thread, no header is required. The article will come up in the preview box and it is in this box that you can edit it and play with it all you want. I start at the top and use the space and delete keys a lot. I use the edit tools at the top for text size, font etc. I usually hit the hit Preview post again to see exactly what it will look like on the forum. When you are satisfied with it, hit the submit new thread button. I use Chrome and the text copies a little different in Explorer but not much. If you don't like it after you post, there is always the edit button.

Don't forget to add the tags in the box at the bottom as this is very important for reference and online rating of the article.

It is a good news news article for sure..Thank you for posting grandmasmad !

NM
    Last edited by Newmexican; 09-03-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Exactly, that's why we need real solutions, not pie in the sky fantasy proposals that will never be considered in this administration or any other.

Judy wrote (excerpt):

How is securing our border punishing Americans? How is deporting illegals punishing Americans? How is denying asylum claims punishing Americans? How is the full enforcement of our immigration laws punishing Americans? Like I said, you're mixed up. Doing these things will actually help America and Americans! Sure a few illegal alien aiding and abetting Americans may get caught up in the enforcement process, but that's their own fault for poor decision making and in some cases illegality. I'm talking about citizens that marry illegals, illegals with American children, business owners that hire illegals, citizen smuggling drug and human, etc.).

When folks flock here illegally from Mexico and Central America, it's our fault for allowing them easy access through a porous border. When folks visas expire, it's our fault for not having a workable entry-exit system as. When Chinese are smuggled over on visiting cargo ships, it's our fault for not doing better ship inspections. When businesses and corporations hire illegals, it's our fault for allowing them to escape serious punishment. You are right that the commitment to do what needs to be done is seriously lacking. That is why we must hold our elected representatives feet to the fire. The must do what needs to be done or be replaced with someone that will. That's how our election process is supposed to work. When someone from Brazil enters our country on a visa and overstays that visa, it's not the President of Brazil, the Brazilian Government, or Joe Brazilian's fault. It's our fault for not having an adequate visa entry-exit system to alert us to the overstay and allow us to track them down. When a family from El Salvador illegally crosses our border, it's not everyone from El Salvador or El Salvador's government that is responsible, it's ours for not securing the border against such intrusions.

It's ridiculous to blame whole governments, their people, and country for the choices made by those that enter our country illegally. The blame rest with the illegals that entered and us for allowing it to happen!
    Judy's Plan B only applies to those who enter illegally, not visa-overstays who are people we allowed to enter legally and then refused to leave on or before their expiration date.

The rest of your comment is silly and irresponsible. You don't want to punish foreign nations for the actions of their scum bag citizens who violate our border security laws who not only encourage but benefit greatly from this scourge of illegal immigration, you want to blame and punish innocent Americans for the illegal acts of foreign invaders.

Judy's Plan B is a very simple diplomatic action using economic sanctions against the countries responsible for illegal immigration into the United States, a simple well-established diplomatic procedure that costs neither American money nor American lives to implement and will drive this illegal immigration travesty to a halt in a matter of days.

And while Judy's Plan B was initially offered up as a solution to illegal entries, there's no reason at all why these sanctions can't be used later on to apply to those already in the country including visa-overstays and if I were the President I would include that phase 2 in the initial plan to take effect some 90 days later, which gives everyone already here the opportunity to pack, self-deport, and get the hell out before phase 2 would take effect. The more I think about this great plan, it could solve the whole damn problem in 6 months or less at no expense to the United States or the American people.

Judy's Plan B:

Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering the US illegally, then your country will have no aid from or trade with the United States.

Sure, there will be some hardship in those countries if they don't stop it within the notice period, as there should be. If they stop it, there will be no hardship at all. Their choice, their chosen consequences. The sanctions procedure has well-established notice and time-lines ranging from a few days to 30 days.

SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE ALIPACERS: We want Judy's Plan B, economic sanctions against countries responsible for illegal immigration into the United States. If anyone has direct access to Trump or someone close to him, pass the word to him or them. Explain it well as I've done and we can stop this scourge in short order. If they need discussion, tell them to reach me through Private Message here at ALIPAC.

Last edited by Judy; 09-03-2018 at 05:47 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some people donate thousands of dollars, hundreds of thousands of dollars, even millions of dollars to politicians and political parties to get politicians and their advisors to listen to their ideas and suggestions in hopes of getting them acted on.

I don't know how those stupid people ever got rich enough to do that when they weren't even smart enough to know that all you have to do is post your idea on the internet and politicians will flock to them, read them and act on them for free. They will even come to you and ask for clarification on your Private Message.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So true, JohnDoe2. I should start my own blog and save people a lot of time and bushels of money.

de·lu·sion·al
    dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
    adjective

• characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
      "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
      • based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.

Translations, word origin, and more definitions
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why would any American who truly wants to stop illegal immigration into the United States oppose economic sanctions on the countries responsible for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You don't want to punish foreign nations for the actions of their scum bag citizens who violate our border security laws who not only encourage but benefit greatly from this scourge of illegal immigration, you want to blame and punish innocent Americans for the illegal acts of foreign invaders.
    Does the phrase "Let them eat cake" ring a bell with you, or is that another thing you need to catch up on? You've got yours, and you have made it clear that you don't care about anybody else!

Those foreign invaders are usually trying to escape abuses from their own leaders. For instance, in Venezuela as we put the squeeze on its leaders, they don't suffer, they pass the squeeze on to the people who have no power. Your fantasy plan would only increase the suffering that makes people willing to risk their lives to get out of their country and seek a better life here. NO SOLUTION!

And while Judy's Plan B was initially offered up as a solution to illegal entries, there's no reason at all why these sanctions can't be used later on to apply to those already in the country including visa-overstays
    Talk about a "silly and irresponsible" comment! It shows how shallow your thinking is.

In order for a foreign country to enforce its influence on its citizens within our country, we would have to give them authority for their troops to come into our country to hunt down and capture their citizens violating our laws. Nothing could go wrong there, RIGHT?

Your plan, in either circumstance, would make things worse. But in your fantasy, it all works just like you fantasize that it would.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast