Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: IRS Approves Tax-Exempt Status For An Organization That Plans To Crowd-Source Funding

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Why would any American who truly wants to stop illegal immigration into the United States oppose economic sanctions on the countries responsible for it?
    Judy's Law: If one person of any group, be it an ethnic group or association, breaks a law, punish that entire community, not the individual!

We have criminals who flee the U.S. to another country after committing a crime here to avoid capture and punishment. So if they flee to Mexico, for instance, Mexico should punish everyone in the U.S.?

That's a lie. Stop lying. You apparently are here for some reason other than to stop illegal immigration if you compare a rare occasional fugitive from justice fleeing to Mexico from the US to illegal immigration. And most of them are illegal aliens from Mexico!! And the Americans can use their passport to enter Mexico LEGALLY.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why would any American who truly wants to stop illegal immigration into the United States oppose economic sanctions on the countries responsible for it?

Why would any American who truly wants to stop illegal immigration into the United States refuse to admit that Trump has not kept his campaign promises on immigration, and refuse to join those of us trying to remind him of those promises and asking him to keep them?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

So true, JohnDoe2. I should start my own blog and save people a lot of time and bushels of money.

That may be the best idea you have ever had.
    You can start your own blog and present solutions to every problem in the world and sit and monitor it 24/7 to be there to supply clarification and in depth explanations to the hundreds, thousands or maybe millions of people who will flock to your informative site.
    We will miss your brilliance here.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy's Plan B only applies to those who enter illegally, not visa-overstays who are people we allowed to enter legally and then refused to leave on or before their expiration date.

The rest of your comment is silly and irresponsible. You don't want to punish foreign nations for the actions of their scum bag citizens who violate our border security laws who not only encourage but benefit greatly from this scourge of illegal immigration, you want to blame and punish innocent Americans for the illegal acts of foreign invaders.

Judy's Plan B is a very simple diplomatic action using economic sanctions against the countries responsible for illegal immigration into the United States, a simple well-established diplomatic procedure that costs neither American money nor American lives to implement and will drive this illegal immigration travesty to a halt in a matter of days.

And while Judy's Plan B was initially offered up as a solution to illegal entries, there's no reason at all why these sanctions can't be used later on to apply to those already in the country including visa-overstays and if I were the President I would include that phase 2 in the initial plan to take effect some 90 days later, which gives everyone already here the opportunity to pack, self-deport, and get the hell out before phase 2 would take effect. The more I think about this great plan, it could solve the whole damn problem in 6 months or less at no expense to the United States or the American people.

Judy's Plan B:

Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering the US illegally, then your country will have no aid from or trade with the United States.

Sure, there will be some hardship in those countries if they don't stop it within the notice period, as there should be. If they stop it, there will be no hardship at all. Their choice, their chosen consequences. The sanctions procedure has well-established notice and time-lines ranging from a few days to 30 days.

SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE ALIPACERS: We want Judy's Plan B, economic sanctions against countries responsible for illegal immigration into the United States. If anyone has direct access to Trump or someone close to him, pass the word to him or them. Explain it well as I've done and we can stop this scourge in short order. If they need discussion, tell them to reach me through Private Message here at ALIPAC.

I still say your plan makes absolutely no sense. Answer me this, exactly how do you propose a country stop citizens from exiting their country of citizenship? Are you proposing their government build a 'Berlin Wall' to keep their citizens in? Hmm, maybe you're also suggesting their government set machine gunners, snipers, and tanks along their wall to pick off the exiting families. Yep, that would work great. Once they start murdering their own citizens they can just blame it on the United States.

So if a thief robs a bank and escapes with a million dollars, is it the fault of Trump, our U.S. Congress, and your neighbor? Of course not, it's the fault of the bank for having inadequate security and the robbers! You can't blame the government and all our country's inhabitants for the weakness of the banks security and the robbers criminal activity. To blame the whole country ignores individual accountability. The people to blame here are the individual illegals and our federal government for not securing our borders.

As a child, would it have been fair if your mother spanked your butt knowing full-well it was your brother that stole money from her purse? Of course not, it goes back to personal responsibility and accountability. You weren't at fault, your brother was and it is he who should have been punished. It's silly to think you should punish an innocent for the criminal actions of another.

Your so-called "Plan B" completely ignores logical reasoning and is totally unworkable. Actually, in my opinion, it's almost laughable.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    That may be the best idea you have ever had.
    You can start your own blog and present solutions to every problem in the world and sit and monitor it 24/7 to be there to supply clarification and in depth explanations to the hundreds, thousands or maybe millions of people who will flock to your informative site.
    We will miss your brilliance here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's a lie. Stop lying. You apparently are here for some reason other than to stop illegal immigration if you compare a rare occasional fugitive from justice fleeing to Mexico from the US to illegal immigration. And most of them are illegal aliens from Mexico!! And the Americans can use their passport to enter Mexico LEGALLY.
    I presume that was a response to my post which immediately preceded your post. I hope it was a desperate attempt at sarcasm by you. Some of the illegal aliens coming here are fleeing justice in their own country. So that comparison is bogus! And that they are mostly illegal aliens from Mexico is also a bogus argument. And that last one is purely laughable! If they are Americans with a passport that makes it easier for them to get into Mexico, would that make a difference to the Mexican Government if they were an escaped convicted murderer?

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I still say your plan makes absolutely no sense. Answer me this, exactly how do you propose a country stop citizens from exiting their country of citizenship? Are you proposing their government build a 'Berlin Wall' to keep their citizens in? Hmm, maybe you're also suggesting their government set machine gunners, snipers, and tanks along their wall to pick off the exiting families. Yep, that would work great. Once they start murdering their own citizens they can just blame it on the United States.

So if a thief robs a bank and escapes with a million dollars, is it the fault of Trump, our U.S. Congress, and your neighbor? Of course not, it's the fault of the bank for having inadequate security and the robbers! You can't blame the government and all our country's inhabitants for the weakness of the banks security and the robbers criminal activity. To blame the whole country ignores individual accountability. The people to blame here are the individual illegals and our federal government for not securing our borders.

As a child, would it have been fair if your mother spanked your butt knowing full-well it was your brother that stole money from her purse? Of course not, it goes back to personal responsibility and accountability. You weren't at fault, your brother was and it is he who should have been punished. It's silly to think you should punish an innocent for the criminal actions of another.

Your so-called "Plan B" completely ignores logical reasoning and is totally unworkable. Actually, in my opinion, it's almost laughable.

It's the best most logical idea to stop illegal immigration into the US that's ever been offered.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's the best most logical idea to stop illegal immigration into the US that's ever been offered.
    To you! And only in the absence of ANY OTHER PLAN! But if you consider all the logical arguments as to why it wouldn't work, it is a very bad plan.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    I presume that was a response to my post which immediately preceded your post. I hope it was a desperate attempt at sarcasm by you. Some of the illegal aliens coming here are fleeing justice in their own country. So that comparison is bogus! And that they are mostly illegal aliens from Mexico is also a bogus argument. And that last one is purely laughable! If they are Americans with a passport that makes it easier for them to get into Mexico, would that make a difference to the Mexican Government if they were an escaped convicted murderer?
    We have separate Extradition Treaties that deal with fugitives. Fugitives fleeing justice would NOT be a reason for economic sanctions against the home country under Judy's Plan B to stop illegal immigration.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast