Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Sad...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I find it sad and very disheartening that Texans would vote for Huckabee rather than their own Ron Paul. It seems like nothing but a grudge vote. I'm really so sick of it. People get the government they deserve.
    It is sad. I don't understand it either. That's o.k. though, we will vote for the best MAN and that is Ron Paul without a doubt! Ron Paul 2008!

Right ON!!!!!!!!
    I too, am supporting Mike Huckabee!!!!!!!! Right now, I must say, be darned careful because we are in the minority here (Search for my handle, and you will see that Huckabee supporters are treated horribly) Other than that, I have proposed a platform for the GOP, but have been told that "This is a forum for illegal immigration" but, others who are more popular can post the same thing, and be touted as, wonderful post, we should do this etc by others. GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

You will find a paucity of Huckabee supporters here at ALIPAC, as we are fully aware of Huckabee's past pro-illegal positions and pandering to Mexico, Hispanic supremacy groups and cheap illegal alien labor markets. His recent conversion to somewhat of an enforcement advocate is highly suspicious. Supporters here of Huckabee, rare though they may be, there are just about none for McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Candidates..

The only candidate that has not been a flip flopper is Ron Paul. His actions speak louder than his words too...he has a voting record to back him up.

MW
    Arrow wrote:

I too, am supporting Mike Huckabee!!!!!!!! Right now, I must say, be darned careful because we are in the minority here
    I may vote for Huckabee if he's still around when I get the opportunity to vote. Don't know for sure, still undecided at this moment. One things for sure though, I can't vote for McCain, Hildabeast, or Obama. If I do vote for Huckabee it'll be a vote against the other three pretenders, not because I like Huckabee. Huckabee wouldn't even be a consideration if he hadn't signed the Sessions and NumberUSA pledges.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree, MW. At least Huckabee signed Sessions and NumbersUSA's pledge.

Notice that McLame has had all the time in the world to do it, but has not done a thing to make ammends with what he tried to do to the American people and to the people in his own party.

In fact, McCain thinks we're so stupid that we'll "accept" him saying "I'll secure the borders first".....and then NOT CONTINUING to say what else he has planned.

That gives me a chill to think that he is STILL ready to turn his back on the will of the American people even at this point in time.

I just cannot bring myself to forget these things and to go ahead and vote for him.

I really cannot do it. I'm hoping Huckabee will stay in the race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul

Ron Paul is still running and he is NOT on the anti candidate list..what is the matter with you people????

Huckabee could have been a great candidate, but when we found out he wanted the illegals to return in just a few days he earned the title of the Huckster. Especially considering he lied about having a theology degree during the debates.

If a candidate says what you want to hear enough times, you want to believe it.

W

huckavote

WE all need to know, this thing has been fixed since day one, so vote for whoever makes you feel good. The fed won't fix this, concentrate on getting your State laws changed to act on the problem...like Colorado, Arizona, and Oklahoma did.

Fine the employers into oblivion. The problem then solves itself.

As for the rest of federal policy...maybe head on down to your local, and buy some forgetfulness.

MW
    At least there is some question on what the Huckster will do in regards to illegal immigration. There is absolutely no doubt what Hildabeast, Obama, and McCain will do. Furthermore, we can hold the pledges the Huckster signed over his head - no such luck with the other three.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast