Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think most anyone who knows Lou Dobbs would probably be pretty happy about this. I can't quite recall exactly what his stand is on the war.
    I know he doesn't like it, but I'd like to hear whether he would just pull out, like 1,2,3 or would he be extremely cautious in these decisions. Knowing him, I believe he would "listen" to a lot of experts and make a sound and good decision.

I think this matters because he would need A LOT of Republican voters in order to win and a significant number of Republicans will not support a sudden pull out, 1,2, 3.

So, that will be interesting to hear what he how he will deal with this if he does run for president.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I am still hoping Romney will come back....but then...everyone will say he is a flip-flopper on that too...
    And based on his track record of flip-flopping, he'd be remaining true to form!

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I am still hoping Romney will come back....but then...everyone will say he is a flip-flopper on that too...
    The only way that he would is if McCain has to pull out for medical reasons or something like that.

Nobody has a clue why Huckabee is staying in, he does not have a chance. I think it is because he is keeping his name in the limelight, and getting paid speaking engagements. Huckabee might have "thought" that he would get a chance at VP for McCain----but it does not appear to be the case. Most say that picking Huckabee would be a BIG mistake for McCain.

Some people are thinking that the RNC will talk Romney into running as McCain's VP----I don't know if I believe that.

I would not vote for McCain even if Romney does run as his VP---It won't do any good anyways----the VP doesn't have any power or control.

However, if he would be the VP----and McCain had to resign due to health issues, Romney would take over.

If there was a brokered convention can we figure out who the most likely candidate or candidates might be to challenge McCain being the nominee?

I suppose it would be possible that there could be someone we probably know but someone whom we have not figured into the picture yet since we don't know who it might be?

Or would it just be Huckabee, Romney and Ron Paul again? Or just one of these?

BTW, does anyone know Lou Dobb's stand on how to deal with Iraq?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456