Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you just backpacked with 10 kilo of Pot over an obscure area of the American border....You might be an illegal!

If you and your pregnant wife are swimming across the Rio Grandee headed for an American hospital... You might be an illegal!

Sorry...could not help myself!!!

Hardline, you are on to something!

You might be illegal if you are riding in the back of a pick up along with 50 other people.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Hardline, you are on to something!

You might be illegal if you are riding in the back of a pick up along with 50 other people.
    ...laying in the back of a pickup with card board covering all of you and no one can speak english...

You gotta be kidding me...remember this post a few back!!!! And check it out...
    Another 14 Illegal Aliens busted crammed in small pickup truck in Phoenix

http://www.youtube.com/user/WeSupportJo ... DYkFPKkZJs

MW
    1. You might be illegal if you're sharing a single-wide trailer with 3 other families.

2. You might be illegal if you actually press #1 for Spanish when calling the phone company.

3. You might be an illegal if you entered the United States on an inflated inner tube.

4. You might be an illegal if you have seven children living with your parents in Guatemala.

5. You might be an illegal if you take up residence inside a church.

6. You might be an illegal if you can't help your elementary school children with their English homework.

7. You might be an illegal if you refer to the police as la policĂ*a.

8. You might be illegal if you visit a Western Union office at least once a month.

9. You might be an illegal if you visit a hospital ER for a toothache.

10. You might be an illegal if your employer always pays you in cash.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    1. You might be illegal if you're sharing a single-wide trailer with 3 other families.

2. You might be illegal if you actually press #1 for Spanish when calling the phone company.

3. You might be an illegal if you entered the United States on an inflated inner tube.

4. You might be an illegal if you have seven children living with your parents in Guatemala.

5. You might be an illegal if you take up residence inside a church.

6. You might be an illegal if you can't help your elementary school children with their English homework.

7. You might be an illegal if you refer to the police as la policĂ*a.

8. You might be illegal if you visit a Western Union office at least once a month.

9. You might be an illegal if you visit a hospital ER for a toothache.

10. You might be an illegal if your employer always pays you in cash.
    Not bad...

You might be an illegal if...you think a green card is a "food stamp card..."

Re: Jan..."what does an illegal alien look like..."

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    I can't believe Jan got put on the spot over this question. I wish she would have said... "What does a bank robber or a child molester look like...?"
    Here is a picture she might have used

Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Great posts everyone!

I'm rotflmao.

You might be illegal if at the mention of "La Migra" you take off like a scalded duck!
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

they might look like this...

[img]http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0407/illegal_aliens_****_You.jpg[/img]
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Well, my take is this:
    You are standing in the middle of the desert along the border.
    You look to the horizon and see a bright light, slowly it gets closer and closer and it lands about 50 feet from you. A small door lowers and a little green person with 3 long fingers and a very large head with three eyes and 5 inch long ears and a very pointy object in the middle of what looks like a face that could be a nose.

His long thin arms(3) extend toward you and his high pitched voice says" Take me to your leader"

Your response is sure, But first we want to see your "Green Card"! He takes his thin three fingered hand and raises the middle one and points it upward!

Your response is "Great, no papers, no entry" and he returns to his craft and heads SOUTH!

Who the hell knows what a Illegal looks like? I do know that if it behaves like a rabbit, hopes like a rabbit, and has a furry tail and long ears it is a rabbit! Is that "Rabbit Profiling? Maybe, but it sure works....

Respectfully
    Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT.

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

* A JOB,
    * A DRIVERS LICENSE,
    * SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
    * WELFARE,
    * FOOD STAMPS,
    * CREDIT CARDS,
    * SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    * FREE EDUCATION,
    * FREE HEALTH CARE,
    * A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
    * BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
    * THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT
    * AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION…

Kathyet

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast