Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome tennesseetreman! Interesting you say tribes as I'm amazed at how many times I'll watch a youtube video by the OBL or one where the illegal lovers are protesting and they'll have the Indian drum beats going on.

VSSV,

America admits more legal immigrants than any other country in the world.

Why should you get preferential immigration treatment over law abiding people?

With international business, embassies, cross cultural marriage, and the US military overseas bases there are millions upon millions of kids brought up in countries not their own. When they hit 18 they return to their home land. They do not demand their host country give them special treatment.

Any illegal alien who is working, is either engaging in document fraud or id theflt or tax evasion by working under the table. Those are crimes for which Americans and legal immigrants spend a lot of time in jail.

No one in this country is above the law. No one.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Welcome tennesseetreman! It is great to have you join us in the battle to re-establish the rule of law in this country.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Oh boy they all have their feathers in a ruffle on all stations crying about all kinds of things.......Mr. "O" certainly is crying about this...but we all know what he thinks of illegal...he ignores it......and he says it all so sweetly like "butter would melt in his mouth"...

Come to think about it.....we've been crying foul about him for the past few years where has that gotten any of "WE THE PEOPLE"

Kathyet
    Well his own Auntie Zetunie is an illegal alien. Whatever happened to her case?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Oh boy they all have their feathers in a ruffle on all stations crying about all kinds of things.......Mr. "O" certainly is crying about this...but we all know what he thinks of illegal...he ignores it......and he says it all so sweetly like "butter would melt in his mouth"...

Come to think about it.....we've been crying foul about him for the past few years where has that gotten any of "WE THE PEOPLE"

Kathyet
    Well his own Auntie Zetunie is an illegal alien. Whatever happened to her case?
    She is still here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by VSSV
    Just want to weight in.

I am immigrant from Eastern Europe. White, educated, healthy, 30 years of age. I hold US patent for US memorabilia collectible piece that shows the strength of US currency for last 100 years.
    Yes and I just received $10 million that I need to get out of Nigeria, if you supply me your bank account number to help me get it out I will give you $1 million.

But you have to open a bank account with $10k with me as a co-signer first...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345