Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JEB BUSH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We here in FLA refer to a brush fire as a bush fire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...old news.

barkway, I just made that up two weeks ago while talking to my kids. You weren't a fly on the wall were ya? It's too corny of a joke for TWO people to think of that one!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No dear....I meant the post about Jeb Bush and his family. This same post has been reposted several times on this forum now....and at this juncture in the immigration debate, it is immaterial.
    But your joke was VERY funny anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    barkway, I just made that up two weeks ago while talking to my kids. You weren't a fly on the wall were ya? It's too corny of a joke for TWO people to think of that one!

WEll, I didn't know until I read it here that Jeb B.'s wife was from Guanajuato. I did know that Fox was.

I would have remembered if I had heard Ms. Bush was. There is an old Mexican song my husband used to sing about 'The Road to Guanajuanto'.

In fact, I have heard some say on TV that she was from some SA country.

How many Americans do you know named "Columba?" <grin>
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    WEll, I didn't know until I read it here that Jeb B.'s wife was from Guanajuato. I did know that Fox was.

I would have remembered if I had heard Ms. Bush was. There is an old Mexican song my husband used to sing about 'The Road to Guanajuanto'.

In fact, I have heard some say on TV that she was from some SA country.

How many Americans do you know named "Columba?" <grin>

Of course, I knew she was of HIspanic, Mexican, or whatever, ancestry - but as I stated I heard someone on TV say she was not Mexican, she was from somewhere in SA.

Having an Hispanic names doesn't necessarily mean you are from Mexico - and it certainly doesn't prove you are from Guanajuato.

Being from Texas, I know a lot of Americans with HIspanic names - one of them being my stepmother.[/quote]

Implication can cause offense

I am not sure what you were implying by your post. It does carry overtones that do invade on racist patterns.

If ALIPAC believes in the legal immigration of honest people, then their country of origin has absolutely no bearing.

My wife is from a Central America country and does not accept her country's views on politics.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

I think Jeb at one time, might have had an inclination to make a run for the white house, now since brother George has made such a, well you know what I mean,he won't even try for it, however, I think with all this push for amnesty and the huge latino vote they hope to gain, that Jeb's son the "Latino" activist will be the one to to make a run on the whitehouse in the future! I am falling into believing in conspiracies of late, I think it is being all set up for the boy, with this amnesty thing, Vicente being over here leading his people here on to a victory in these United States,Bush working with the Democrats, it is all a big part to lead us into the globalization the Bush family so desperately wants. I have always laughed at the comspiracy theroist,now I am begining to believe them. I think all of us anti-immigration people are going to be the only ones to put up a fight and perhaps stop this! After today, Americans straddling the fence, hearing just what our Senate has done to us esp. the part about asking Mexico's permission to secure "our" borders for God's sake a whole lot of them will fall off on our side. Thank God for Lou Dobbs else I don't think we would have had a snowballs chance in hell of getting anywhere. the rest of the media was talking tonight about Tony Blairs visit, the Duke rape thing, and for Gods sake who won the Idol !
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Racists

I am find and great for stopping the flow of illegal immigration, taken for the fact that 90% are Mexican. Some of you are sounding like racist. Let's not confuse the purpose here, race jokes or smirks are compltetley uncalled for.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast