Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: JEB BUSH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I totally understand that it is necessary to keep the Hispanic community well informed. But the governor should be speaking in English with a simultanious Spanish translation.
    if they were here LEGALLY they would KNOW how to speak English.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I totally understand that it is necessary to keep the Hispanic community well informed. But the governor should be speaking in English with a simultanious Spanish translation.
    if they were here LEGALLY they would KNOW how to speak English.
    Passing an English proficiency test should be a requirement for citizenship.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

Passing an English proficiency test should be a requirement for citizenship.
    I thought immigrants had to be able to speak English BEFORE they could be considered for admission to the United States.

I don't think it's being 'racist' to require someone in this country to read, write or understand English
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

George Bush Nephew

As a hispanic or latino, this manipulation by the Georgw P Bush is simply BOGUS, the want the hispanics to believe their BS, they do not represent me or any hispanics, they are such hipocryts, they represent the big Corp and mighty dollar, they are out for themselves!!!

Trying to create a Dinasty, that is COSTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THEIR LIFELIHOOD!! THIS IS WAR ON THE MIDDLE CLASS!!

THEY SOLD US OUT!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THE BUSHES MUST GO, NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE EVER ELECTED TO AN OFFICE.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456