They're all just rotten to the core. See, this is where Trump would throw a fit, it would never happen, all these boondoggle projects that never get built, never get finished, never work mathematically from a need or cost standpoint when they do, all because we have corrupt idiots making the decisions. I wonder how many trillions we have wasted on stuff like this, while bridges need repair, water pipes need replacing, roads need repair, run-down dilapidated communities that have huge sections that run for miles need that require new development and infrastructure to do the redevelopment. It's just sickening with challenges so huge they just take your breath away when you think about them. And a President Trump only has 4 to 8 years to do all this. Can he do it all? Maybe. He's a one man machine, he knows how to build, how to bid, how to pay for it, how to make it all work, so maybe.

It's funny and sad at the same time, that while Trump is busy figuring out how to take on ISIS, get a peace agreement with Israel and the Palestinians, secure our borders, fix our trade, rebuild our military, fix our budget, fix our infrastructure, put 94 million Americans back to work at private sector jobs, rebuild our cities, the media and his opponents are still after 9 months more worried about his "tone" and "rhetoric" than the good works he plans to do for our country and the world.

And I still can't figure out what these idiots think is wrong with his tone or his rhetoric. I guess it's because he's the only one in the race telling the truth about anything. Is that what our opinion leaders have become? People who don't recognize the truth and thus fear it?

I guess so. What a year! We're making history, dear friends.

Well, we had a pretty good night. Won Arizona Primary. Lost Utah Caucus. So, that's a win of 58 to 40. I'll take it, but I'll be cussing that slime ball Mitt Romney through November. What a dirt bag.