Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jim Gilchrist on CNN, Glenn Beck tonightâ€

10 minutes after 6 and again at 9pm. (Pacific)

My ears perked up when I heard Glenn Beck say Jim Gilchrist. Mr. Gilchrist did fall on his sword and admit that it was his fault that the 14th amendment comments addressing birthright citizenship were attributed to Mike Huckabee when they were not. Mr. Gilchrist expressed his extreme desire to see the Birthright Citizenship clarified to exclude illegal aliens. He said Governor Huckabee "is not going to lead the charge against this."

Glenn said that he did not understand Mr. Gilchrist's support of Huckabee because he does not have a great record on this. Gilchrist said no one really takes a strong stand on this, but Mike Huckabee "would never lie or make a promise that he does not intend to keep." Gilchrist says he stands by his decision to endorse Huckabee.

Earlier Mike Huckabee was shown on CNN with Wolf denying the statement in regards to birthright citizenship. He said that the Supreme Court would have to review this and so that is where Mr. Huckabee stands.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It should be good

On at 6 here in Vegas

Someone MUST get a copy of this for our youtube account! Please!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Someone MUST get a copy of this for our youtube account! Please!

W
    I captured it, but I'm not sure you really want it. Seems Glenn not only played soft ball with him, but was almost buddy buddy with him.. bah.

This is kind of funny..........

When I called Huckabee's office twice today-----and spoke with one of his staff people each time-----

I told them that I was going to contact all of the media about Huckabee and Gilchrist lying and trying to fool US citizens. I told both that Glenn Beck would be the first person I contacted (because I knew that Beck DOES NOT like Huckabee----after what he said about Mormons)!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

This is going to hurt Huckabilly.........Because anyone who was voting for him based on falling for his lies about being tough against illegals-----are automatically going to wonder why he made it such a point to STRESS that he will in no way address the 14th Amendment and anchor babies-----Which will automatically make them wonder-----who is he pandering to, is it La Raza???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Mr. Gilchrist expressed his extreme desire to see the Birthright Citizenship clarified to exclude illegal aliens. He said Governor Huckabee "is not going to lead the charge against this."
    But Huckabee would lead the charge for touchback amnesty. Gilchrist continues to be a naive fool.

On the show Glenn compares Jim to Ben Franklin

Either William or Chris Simcox need to get on Glenn Beck as well. I do not believe that Beck understands that only Gilchrist is endorsing Huckabee----not the entire Minuteman Organization-----as he was traveling doing shows throughout the country at that time and was off of the air until just this past Monday (having replacements fill in for him).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast