Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's been a while since I've delt with Youtube and their strangeness (reason it looks like crap)

Anyway, the title and description are just that, facts about the video. Comment sections are for opinion as far as I am concerned.

Glenn Beck Jim Gilchrist interview

Thanks for finding and posting it!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Actually, I captured it and uploaded it You're welcome, though I think Glenn should have at least tried to take a pop shot at the Huck...

He did take a shot or two, but they were sooooo subtle it was hard to notice, BAD BECK... BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Actually, I captured it and uploaded it You're welcome, though I think Glenn should have at least tried to take a pop shot at the Huck...

He did take a shot or two, but they were sooooo subtle it was hard to notice, BAD BECK... BAD!
    This is why I thnk that Beck did not go after Gilchrist harder-----I believe that he is not aware that Gilchrist is speaking for himself ONLY.

As I said above...........Either William or Chris Simcox need to get on Glenn Beck as well. I do not believe that Beck understands that only Gilchrist is endorsing Huckabee----not the entire Minuteman Organization-----as Beck was traveling doing shows throughout the country at the time tht all of the news came out about Gilchrist---- and he was off of the air until just this past Monday (having replacements fill in for him).
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Gilchrist tours Michigan for Huckabee

By Eunice Moscoso |
    Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 11:33 AM

"Jim Gilchrist, founder of the Minuteman Project citizen border watch group, is touring Michigan Wednesday and Thursday to shore up support for White House hopeful Mike Huckabee.

The “media tourâ€

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Someone MUST get a copy of this for our youtube account! Please!

W
    I captured it, but I'm not sure you really want it. Seems Glenn not only played soft ball with him, but was almost buddy buddy with him.. bah.
    That shocked me....Becks soft touch with Gilchrist that is...I thought, what
    was all that??? Glenn needs to be sent to the corner! What was he thinking?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12