Mark Levin

McCain hearts Hillary

John McCain Does it Again—All But Endorses Hillary For 2016… - Politichicks.tv

“If you don’t stand for anything, you’ll fall for everything” Hillary Clinton attended and spoke at John McCain’s annual Leadership Forum April 26th. McCain...

politichicks.tv

John McCain Does it Again—All But Endorses Hillary For 2016…

April 30, 2014 at 10:38 am / by Carolyn Elkins
About Carolyn Elkins
Florida PolitiChick Carolyn Elkins was born and raised in Canada but is now a proud citizen of the United States. She loves everything about America, especially the military. She has blogged about politics,… More

Share6.4K Tweet175 14 Share6.7K

If you don’t stand for anything, you’ll fall for everything

Hillary Clinton attended and spoke at John McCain’s annual Leadership Forum April 26th. McCain through his Institute announced, “I am very pleased to have my friend Secretary Clinton join this year’s Sedona Forum… From her years of service as first lady, in the U.S. Senate and at the State Department, one would be hard-pressed to find a leader with Secretary Clinton’s informed perspective on the many challenges facing America across the globe.
Hard pressed John? Really? Hard pressed maybe to think of one accomplishment she had as Secretary of State. See, maybe you can find things she did that you believe were accomplishments, but most people, even those at the mainstream media have a hard time answering, “What were Hillary Clinton’s accomplishments?”
The forum’s scheduled talks included “Crisis in the Middle East: Values, Strategy and Options,” and sessions on Russia and Ukraine and on combating human trafficking. This event was closed to the press of course, so as of this writing I don’t have any of Clinton’s speech transcripts. However, that’s not really the focus of this. The point is John McCain who consistently panders to progressives and has proven himself to be not only a rino, but might as well just change the letter after his name from a R to a D. Surely Arizona has better options for the US Senate than McCain?
McCain among others have been critical of Clinton’s handling of the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi yet obviously not enough or he’d be distancing himself from her instead of embracing her. People claim she’s taken responsibility for her actions and inactions for the attacks which caused the deaths of her friend Chris Stevens, and Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, but really- exactly what consequences has she had to deal with? Publically saying she regrets that attack is not a consequence. She remained Secretary of State until Obama changed others in his administration. She is still given accolades for her service and given plenty of speaking engagements including this one, and hailed as “a great leader”. Sorry John- you of all people should know great leaders do not leave men behind.
How about a little refresher John; Clinton ignored requests for over six months before the attack, she lied about a video, she and Obama made an ad to air in Pakistan to apologize for the video, and hey John, remember this? She lied to congress. This is not the qualities of a leader, and not everyone is excited about Hillary’s speeches and possible Presidential run because of Benghazi either.
We have a hard enough time trying to counter all the attacks on our country from progressives without people like John McCain praising them.
This makes the time he attacked Michele Bachmann and others who dared to ask for inquiries about Huma Abedin and others make more sense now. The thing is John‘s friends Hillary and Obama meddled in the Middle East and have caused deaths of thousands of people- mostly Christians in Egypt, Libya, Syria and other places. Obama and Clinton propped up Muslim Brotherhood Muhammad Morsi in Egypt, and now Egypt has handed down the largest death sentence in history- which could tear the country apart and cause more riots.
I guess it doesn’t matter either that she’s being investigated for the pay to play scheme involving Boeing- getting money for their ‘foundation’ by getting RUSSIA to buy Boeing planes to help with “warming U.S.-Russian relations” and now we’re on the verge of war with them.
John McCain has praised Clinton before, in fact last October; he said that “Her work as secretary of state, with the exception of this issue of Benghazi — which isn’t going away — I think has been outstanding. I think she would be viewed by anyone, Republican or Democrat, as a very formidable candidate for 2016.”
McCain has been a friend of the Clintons for years and last month he spoke on stage with Bill at the Clinton Global Initiative University Conference in Arizona. The CGI is a part of the Clinton Foundation which has a long list of troubling donors including ties to terrorist groups.
I couldn’t help but notice the name of McCain Institute Board Member Jeff Immelt. It’s time for me to put on my wacko bird tin foil, and break out the new world order talk. I know that’s not a popular subject with most folks, and I admit, I get tired of thinking about it. But the fact is, too many of our politicians, on both sides are interconnected not only with each other- but with Global players in Media, Big Business and Big money. While our politicians blame each other for things not done in Washington, for so called grid lock, or blaming each other for the government’s financial mess and promising us folks “back home” to look out for us, they’re rubbing elbows with each other and people they claim as crony capitalists and political enemies, and we all know that most of Washington and US Press among others all belong to these groups.
McCain is friends with Hillary and praises her while vilifying Conservatives in the GOP who genuinely care about what’s happening to this country. Most of our 2 parties in both Houses of Congress have been there too long- much too long to care about what most of us demand that they do as our representatives. They are more concerned about their think tanks, their legacies and maintaining their own little power structures, so is it any wonder why we had Obamacare forced on us without much of a fight since from the GOP, any wonder why we’re about to have amnesty for millions of people who broke the law, and why nothing has been done about Benghazi? I guess John never wonders what difference it makes to the four families who are still waiting for the truth.
I asked last May, Who is the Real John McCain. I knew back then, as well as I know now, but I still wonder if he knows. With this latest in a string of praises for Hillary, maybe he’s weaseling his way hoping to be her Vice Presidential Nominee?

http://politichicks.tv/column/john-mccain-endorses-hillary-2016/