Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You would never be able to guess this traitor is an American citizen! I do not know the immigration status of his parents, but his father was from mexico. Traitor Juan was actually born in this country. I know it's hard to believe. But apparently, it's true.

After beating the Institutional Revolutionary Party party that had ruled for over 71 years, President Fox hired Hernandez as the first US-born cabinet member, heading the President’s Institute for Mexicans Abroad. Operating from Los Pinos (the Mexican White House), the Office had as its principal objective to serve and dignify the 24 million people of Mexican descent living in the United States whom President Fox has called heroes -- the countrymen who live in foreign lands.
    The above paragraph was taken from Wikipedia. Although not the most reliable source of information, it does give a snapshot into who this guy is and what he's all about!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Then we need to kick him and his family out to Mexico, which he loves so much versus the America.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Don't forget that Juan Hernandez was also appointed by John McCain as his "Hispanic Outreach Director".

April
    Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Hei s clueless that Americans are being robbed of jobs. He is such a lowlife.
    He's not cluless. That's his agenda. Just like the rest of "La Raza".
    I think the point I was making is that he has said the lie so many times he is believing his own lies.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Don't forget that Juan Hernandez was also appointed by John McCain as his "Hispanic Outreach Director".
    I totally remember, he was banking on Juan to help him win..........SICKENING!

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Hei s clueless that Americans are being robbed of jobs. He is such a lowlife.
    He's not cluless. That's his agenda. Just like the rest of "La Raza".
    I think the point I was making is that he has said the lie so many times he is believing his own lies.
    April, It's that, or he has got some big pay off coming. He is living proof that they do not leave their loyalty hehind we they come here. Obviously he is not greatful for the opportunities afforded to him when his family came here. How else can one explain this kind of betrayal?

email sent!
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12