Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    what is the casa site?
    It's where the illegals who think they're entitled to a college education paid for by you hang out.

They love the "Dream Act".
    While some of you make a lot of sense and re right in many points, you sir, have no idea what you speak of. While some states allow illegal students to pay in-state tuition, absolutely no illegal alien goes to college for free or gets any financial aid as most legal students in this country. If you are going to debate, do it with facts and not with stupidity you make up while watching MTV.
    Watch the personal attacks or you're going to find yourself quickly banned from this web site.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: troll

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    The New Yorker lives under a bridge.
    No, i live in an apartment that i guarantee cost at least 3 times as much as the house you've been paying off on that 30 year mortgage.

While we can argue like kids all day, why don't we stick to facts. Show me any proof of illegal aliens being allowed to go to college for free, or allowed to apply for financial aid and i will gladly retreat from my previous comment. If not, please stick to facts.
    Facts can be manipulated to make any point you wish to make. If the DREAM ACT passes, and illegals are granted in-state-tuition it does two things:

1. Affords illegals a more affordable education at our expense as tax payers. The reason for out of state tuition, is to avoid having state taxes that defray the costs of a college education not contributing to someone that does not live in the state, has not contributed adequately to the system.

2. Affords illegal alien criminals a benefit denied to many American children who are considering college.

Lastly, I know from first hand experience that many illegals are getting help in going to college...question becomes, how one defines that help that lowers their costs, while saddling those costs onto the American tax payer. One such example, is most community colleges in large cities such as New York have day care centers based solely on income eligibility. I know this, as I have worked in one...90 percent of the children we took care of on a daily basis were children of ILLEGAL ALIENS. We also had a second program that provided and after school program for the older children of illegal aliens so that they could attend late afternoon and evening classes. In both cases, the children are fed, educated and baby sat at the expense of the tax payer...I would call that FINANCIAL AID.

There are numbers ways in which illegals can and do qualify for financial aid, you just want to limit the definition to Pell Grants.

As to your APARTMENT...I learned a long time ago, that those who need to brag about what they have usually do not have it.

Pinto Bean
    Finally someone with a brain answered. Thanks for your response!

By the way, i read over at COSA and the other forum they have setup and i saw your post and how they banned you. Very wrong!

I couldn't understand how they don't want to have a reasonable debate.

I having done many hours of volunteer work while in college know for a fact that yes, in many big cities such as the one i reside in, illegal aliens due get financial help i quite don't agree with.

Kill me if you must but i do support the dream act. I thought i should get that out of the way before i go on.

Banned
    "It's where the illegals who think they're entitled to a college education paid for by you hang out."

The New Yorker,

I take it this is the sentence that sent you off on your tirade, since there was nothing else previous to it that could possibly apply.

naturalglenn wrote:

No, i live in an apartment that i guarantee cost at least 3 times as much as the house you've been paying off on that 30 year mortgage.

I doubt that anyone here gives a whit about what your apartment costs, and crowing about it is NOT germane to the subject.

"Show me any proof of illegal aliens being allowed to go to college for free, or allowed to apply for financial aid and i will gladly retreat from my previous comment.

What the hell do you call in state tuition if it's not financial aid?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    "It's where the illegals who think they're entitled to a college education paid for by you hang out."

The New Yorker,

I take it this is the sentence that sent you off on your tirade, since there was nothing else previous to it that could possibly apply.

naturalglenn wrote:

I doubt that anyone here gives a whit about what your apartment costs, and crowing about it is NOT germane to the subject.

"Show me any proof of illegal aliens being allowed to go to college for free, or allowed to apply for financial aid and i will gladly retreat from my previous comment.

What the hell do you call in state tuition if it's not financial aid?
    In your opinion it's financial aid, in mine and to those paying it out of pocket it's not.

Ask my parents if paying NYU in state tuition is financial aid, i'm sure they'll disagree.

Banned
    The dollar amount of difference between in state and out of state tuitions is indeed a form of financial aid, whther you want to admit it or not. My child can't get in state tuition there and he's a CITIZEN, not a border-jumping opportunist.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The dollar amount of difference between in state and out of state tuitions is indeed a form of financial aid, whther you want to admit it or not. My child can't get in state tuition there and he's a CITIZEN, not a border-jumping opportunist.
    He can't get state tuition here because he is nota a state resident, period.

Those states allowing illegal aliens in state tuition are doing it under certain guidelines.

Please, i don't agree with illegal immigration, i thnk i should say that before i come across as an illegal immigrant lover. But at one point one must have compassion. I think we can come together somewhere in the middle of the road where we under strict guidelines can allow some of those already here to come out of the shadows and at the same time secure our borders and toughen up our current immigration policies.

New Yorker:

If someone living in New Jersey wants to attend NYU, they have to pay out of state tuition. Why then should and illegal be exempt...they are not only OUT OF STATE, but out of country if being honest about it. Instead of being happy they have not been deported (yet), they decry the system and want legislation passed to give them additional rights.

As I pointed out on the COSA site, the Dream Act cannot and will not be supported as a small part of a much larger Amnesty/Guest worker program that most Americans oppose, as it rewards those who broke our laws. If this nation and our government were not debating what to do with 12 million people who are here illegally, it might be easier to look at the Dream Act differently, but right now, it is a part of a over all WRONG SOLUTION to deal with the immigration problem...especiallly since I do not see Dream and it's sponsors stepping forward in a public way to speak up against granting Amnesty to those adults who came here illegally.

The basic premise of the Dream Act is that young illegal immigrants who were brought here by their parents believe they should not be discriminated against because of the actions of their parents. Conversely, Americans have already been negatively impacted by those young adults being brought it....as one example, the FREE education they recieved that now has them ready for college. Out thanks is to watch those same children disrupting our schools as they march out of classes and onto the streets in protest...yet you think we should give the Dream Act serious consideration based on that kind of behavior? Where does the FREE RIDE stop? Why should illegal immigrants recieve a free ride that American citizens are not entitled to?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

CowBird-These birds called "Brood Parasites", lay there Eggs in another birds nest and lets other parents Feed and Raise their chicks. The "Egg Abandoner" is then free to mate and repeat the process again.

I Believe this Bird should be renamed: Anchor Baby Bird!

Illegal Aliens qualify as "Brood Parasites".
    Member of New York*Chapter of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    Member of*10th Mountain Division Assco.

You dont get it do YOu? americans who have been here ten generations cannot afford college- cannot afford the student loan debt.
    where are the bills that show compassion for the poor whites in kentucky? or the poor blacks in Philly or detroit?
    Economic exclusion is the new american dream.
    there are colleges all over the world- is it too much to ask that the united states not be the dumping ground for all the world's refuse?
    if you can affford an apartment in new york - then you are of the educated elite- and have no idea what real americans are going through .
    no idea at all.
    housing is unaffordable to the wage- depressed . working poor due to an invasion of these dream children and their parents. they have fed at the carcass of what was the United States long enough-- there is little left even for soup= go find a new carcass to plant maggots( anchor babies) in.

Blood Suckers

There's also the term, "blood suckers."
    "They take, and they give back nothing in return."

I think it was Minister Farrakan who came up with that definition.

never thought I'd have the need to quote him.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast