Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is a page that list his political contributions since 1999:

Political Campaign Contributions by Donald Trump (1999 to Present) - $445,100
    DEMOCRAT: 59.81% REPUBLICAN: 40.19%

http://www.campaignmoney.com/biography/donald_trump.asp

I do notice he contributed to Hillary and McCain in 2008. Looks like he give to about anyone that calls and begs. Perhaps Trump looks out for number one, and uses donations to get what he wants, not to support a particular political belief? That pretty much accounts for his donations which are almost 50/50.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I do notice he contributed to Hillary and McCain in 2008. Looks like he give to about anyone that calls and begs.
    "HI! I'm calling for "Americans for Legal Immigration!" and I was wondering..
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I do notice he contributed to Hillary and McCain in 2008. Looks like he give to about anyone that calls and begs.
    "HI! I'm calling for "Americans for Legal Immigration!" and I was wondering..
    Oh, but that will happen sooner or later. We still have almost 2 years of pulling back the covers. Let's see what happens when Numbers USA hits him up. My eyes are wide open but so far he looks better than the other GOP'ers who don't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Obama. Especially since they couldn't even do it the first time. Heck we might as well throw McCain in the arena again.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Mickey, good info about the Donald. Thanks for posting!!
    You're welcome.

bigtex wrote:

Political Campaign Contributions by Donald Trump (1999 to Present) - $445,100
    DEMOCRAT: 59.81% REPUBLICAN: 40.19%
    Did you go down the list name by name? I did, and most of the Republican contributions were to RINO's, not conservatives.

He's a buffoon.

Did anyone else listen to Rush's interview with him? It was an embarrassment, and anyone with more shame would have been ashamed to show his face after that debacle.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    He's a buffoon.

Did anyone else listen to Rush's interview with him? It was an embarrassment, and anyone with more shame would have been ashamed to show his face after that debacle.
    Is he a bigger buffoon than the one in the White house right now?

Maybe its time WE put a buffoon in the White House , bottom line , he can't do any worse than the garbage we have now. He might even do some good

If you all want to play around and play games waiting for Ron Paul , or Chris Christi , or whatever , YOUR going to end up with 4 more years of Obombaidiot.

As I see it right now your viable choices are Romney , Trump or maybe Huck , but I'm doubting Huck is going to get into it.

So where does that leave you?

I could see doing a heck of a lot worse than Trump, especially if the GOP parades the same tired RINO retreads as Romney, Huckabee, Gingrich, etc., as our choices. I'm certainly not on the Trump bandwagon as yet, but I'll be watching.

Trump can certainly be no worse than the "buffoon" we currently have occupying the White House. It's not my fault elections in this country have become more about electing the lesser of two evils, as opposed to who may be best for this country. I didn't set that standard, the political parties did.

So if that's the way it's going to be now, then so be it. I’m going to go with the guy who’s going to be looking out for those interests I see as important for the nation, based upon MY interests as a white, middle class American.

At least Trump as has been willing to publically state some of his solutions, solutions which the other PC candidates would never utter publically.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I could see doing a heck of a lot worse than Trump, especially if the GOP parades the same tired RINO retreads as Romney, Huckabee, Gingrich, etc., as our choices. I'm certainly not on the Trump bandwagon as yet, but I'll be watching.

Trump can certainly be no worse than the "buffoon" we currently have occupying the White House. It's not my fault elections in this country have become more about electing the lesser of two evils, as opposed to who may be best for this country. I didn't set that standard, the political parties did.

So if that's the way it's going to be now, then so be it. I’m going to go with the guy who’s going to be looking out for those interests I see as important for the nation, based upon MY interests as a white, middle class American.

At least Trump as has been willing to publically state some of his solutions, solutions which the other PC candidates would never utter publically.

You won't hear any others say to put military on the border , far from it , the rinos all want a lot more amnesty than Trump has talked about

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    He's a buffoon.

Is there a transcript available on the interview? This is the first I've heard about it.

Justthefacts wrote:

If you all want to play around and play games waiting for Ron Paul , or Chris Christi , or whatever , YOUR going to end up with 4 more years of Obombaidiot.
    What's that supposed to mean? For those that haven't noticed, Trump has not declared yet. So basically you're waiting on him too. By the way, I'm not waiting on Ron Paul. Howevever, I would like to see Jim DeMint through his hat in the ring. I'm tired of liberals and RINO's, I want a strong conservative who will not support an amnesty, any amnesty, and who believes in the U.S. Constitution.

I think Trump is the one playing the games. Doing whatever you can to draw attention to yourself does not mean you'll make a good President of the United States.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast