Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I also want DeMint , I would love it if Sessions ran

But I will settle for Trump

I'm not going to take the choice of Gangreenrich or Romney

However I will consider Bachman

All I can say is when push comes to shove we better have our ducks
    in a row this time
    What happened on this site during the last election isn't going to fly this time , this election is much to important for us all to be divided again.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    What happened on this site during the last election isn't going to fly this time , this election is much to important for us all to be divided again.
    "This is the most important part of all to me!"
    HObama was a unknown, and rose to the top!

Stick together no matter what!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    At this point in time I am just sitting back and watching. Reading articles and watching the news on Trump. I can say I haven't made my mind up on him yet although I do like what he has been saying and it has got me somewhat excited about his running.

I do know that we have to get Hussain OUT!

I say this in all seriousness, I don't think this country will survive another 4 years of Hussain as president.

Things will get very ugly.

Banned
    Trump isn't perfect , far from it

But exactly what are our choices?

I'll go with the fire and brimstone guy

I'm sick of the limp wrist touchy feely neo cons , they are not an option

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey

Did you go down the list name by name? I did, and most of the Republican contributions were to RINO's, not conservatives.
    The Republican Party is full of RINOs.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Being that Donald is all about big business, I can guarantee that the last thing he wants to do is stop the flow of illegals.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Being that Donald is all about big business, I can guarantee that the last thing he wants to do is stop the flow of illegals.
    Please look here! Scroll down and listen to the interview with Laura Ingram
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-t ... -pro-life/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I also want DeMint , I would love it if Sessions ran

But I will settle for Trump

I'm not going to take the choice of Gangreenrich or Romney

However I will consider Bachman

All I can say is when push comes to shove we better have our ducks
    in a row this time
    Basically how I feel. Who else is out there right now that has a chance of winning?

I also think Trump is realistic and with such knows illegals will eventually destroy the country including many of the rich inside it who rely on the US for the majority of their business and business connections.

From a business perspective of making money and being able to compete with China and such having illegal aliens makes money. But the better way around is hitting it at its core which is China or other labor abusive countries. Trump I think realizes that the big longterm money is supporting the American People and ending the outflow of money and inflow of 3rd world ideals. In the long run thats what will make business's rich but a business can't win alone on that w/o a really hard candidate.

The Donald is not going to run for President. JMO

While I do believe it has been great that he has in fact brought up the subject of our trade imbalances with China, and the BC issue with Wonder Boy, (was bringing up these issues that brilliant or difficult? It is playing the most obvious of public sentiments.) and wish that would go further and delve into the NBC issue, when, and I do not think this will happen, but if, his closet door was to ever be opened the world would see all sorts of skeletons, perhaps even Jimmy Hoffa's.

Mickey is right about his political contributions. How many can take a man seriously, as a CONSERVATIVE that has donated so much to those of the polar opposite side of the spectrum?

I believe he is just setting the stage for Romney. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Please look here! Scroll down and listen to the interview with Laura Ingram
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-t ... -pro-life/
    Pretty good interview. I am very impressed with his political views as they seem to be right in line with the way I think. Let's see if over the next 2 years he keep on the same path. By the way, I agree that the Department of Education should be shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout

I believe he is just setting the stage for Romney. JMO
    That would put the final sword in the GOP and ultimately elect Obama to 4 more years. Thus, ending in the destruction of America.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast