Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounded good W. Who do you think Gerald was?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Great Job, William, you should run for the Senate yourself!
    Bush is out of control--IMPEACHMENT NOW!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so glad I was able to listen in, you did an outstanding job William!

great show, the phone is still ringing!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a feeling you're going to be up very late tonight for our country, William!!

Thanks everyone... I'm glad you could listen in and I sincerely appreciate your being here with me while I was on the show.

I wish there had been time to notify the entire national list, but it takes over 2 hours to send that out. Thus, it was too late by the time I found out I was going on.

The audience for that show was great and we got a lot of interest in the organization. From the calls I received, I get the clear impression that the show is something people will be talking about with others for several days.

Also, the show host Bill has some interesting technology at his disposal. We plan to talk more next week about some possible uses that I think you all will like if it comes together.

With you folks here working so hard, and with the sound in the voices of those calling the show tonight it really inspires me to work even harder.

Nights like tonight remind me that we are fighting the good fight for the right reasons.

I don't care how big and powerful our opposition is or how nasty the Goons are.

We are right and our cause is the just cause.

I am both encouraged, humbled, and sincerely appreciative and inspired by what Im seeing and hearing from those around me.

W

Re: This just in Sat night Short Notice Big Broadcast Sci-Z

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

I just received word that I'm going on the air in a little over 1 hour at 10pm Eastern Standard time.

The show is called THE SCI-ZONE WITH BILL BOSHEARS and it is broadcast out of Cincinati Ohio.

This is one of the big boy am stations and will be heard in 38 states. Pretty much everything East of the Rockies including Bermuda and Cuba!

The frequency is 700am on your dial or you can listen live through the internet at http://www.700wlw.com/

I will tend this thread for feedback and comments during the 1 hour show!

W
    Darn it, and I missed it. I listen to 700WLW all the time. But i was out last night pounding the Message home at Octerberfest. Which My congressman didn't show up like he was supposed to have. But my wife, estimates i talked to some 200 plus. She even went as far as saying. Are you running for a political office now. Oh by the way I was wearing a MM shirt. It got a lot of attention. I really think i could have stayed and talked till these morning and the good news is that even when a person. Walked by they would say. That there glad to see that someone in America cares.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Okay--I'll bite--who's the "caller Gerald?"

Was this program recorded for those of us dummies who missed it? Not to seem pushy, but I wish we had an audio archive here. I love listening to audio when I'm working. Especially Terry Anderson clips where he says he's vomitting.

Wow! The phone is still ringing from the show this morning. Some people kept listening to the show even though it faded in and out on them in some places.

Bob, I thought Gerald was JP.

W

Nope wasnt me. Could have been someone who I have spoken with or read it on the internet. I guess "Flip Flopin Robin Hayes" is the new catch phrase. I always use my real name when on air.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast