Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scuba,

You are a true trooper and an inspiration to us all. One of the things I will be focusing on this month is expanding ALIPAC's ground presence / offline efforts.

We are very strong on the web and doing our best to include those that do not use the Internet, but this is an area we need to expand on.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Great Job, William, you should run for the Senate yourself!
    Bush is out of control--IMPEACHMENT NOW!!
    Well if William is going to run for Senate, he better get up here. So we can replace the Open border Dewine and Voinivich.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I think Im in the right spot. I prefer to work with so many fine Americans to influence possibly hundreds of races instead of just one.

To this point, the illegal immigration issue has had to many eggs in too few baskets. In 2006 we will be in many races in many states and our issue will shine through when the numbers and focus spreads out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456