Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just When You Think You've Heard It All...

...along comes a story like this:

A young co-worker of mine in the health care industry started her shift in tears, obviously distraught. After asking her what in the world was going on, this was the story she relayed to me:

Her father, mother and two older siblings are all illegal. Apparently her father is a raging alcoholic who spends his leisure time drinking and driving. The good news is that after FOUR DWIs (luckily he didn't kill anyone), he was deported. The bad news is that whomever finalized the deportation failed to confiscate his cache of forged documents. So he was back within two weeks.

Surprise! Last Friday, after being arrested AGAIN for DWI, he was sentenced to one year in the slammer in Seagoville, TX. (So now our tax money is going to house and feed him-SHEESH!). My co-worker was hysterical with worry wondering what was going to happen to her mother, since she has never worked, speaks no English (even though she's been here illegally for 22 years), and just lost her source of income.

Out of curiousity, I managed to politely ask why her parents had never bothered to learn English since so many schools, churches, and community colleges offer English as a second language FREE of charge. Not to mention, why didn't SHE teach them, or even bother to help them apply for green cards, etc., ...at least make an attempt to do the right thing?!

She said I was cold-hearted! After all, she said, "What am I going to doooo now? My poooor mom, and pooor poppy!"

I told her I was not going to apologize for having no sympathy for criminals, so the only advice I could offer was for her to take two jobs and support her mother. Now, she KNEW the old man was drinking and driving (under three different sets of forged papers which SHE helped him obtain--she went to court with him all five times to testify on his behalf).

"If you think I'm cold-hearted now, you're gonna love this: I hope they deport him AGAIN after his jail sentence". She said she was going to tell HR what I said and I told her go right ahead. "First, I'll deny it. Then I'll be on the phone with INS, the local police community where your two illegal brothers live with THEIR forged documents, the Social Security Administration, and the IRS to see if they've EVER filed tax returns."

Cold-hearted indeed. I declare!

We'll see what she does.

I swear I'm so fed up, I'm about a (mod edit) hair away from joining the Minutemen...

Surprise! Last Friday, after being arrested AGAIN for DWI, he was sentenced to one year in the slammer in Seagoville, TX.
    The pro-amnesty crowd will probably try to have him listed in Who's Who in America.
    These people have much more nerve than brains.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

BitsyD,
    Please do join the Minutemen. They are an upfront, well meaning group. They are certainly no vigilantes as our bonehead president called them.
    I got fed up and wanted to get more involved and I joined them 2 months ago. The supervisor in my state is an intelligent guy that is doing a great job in organizing us. I'm glad to be a member. Give it a try!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

BitsyD, I notice that she apparently didn't give you a response regarding not learning English after living here for 22 years. It appears fairly obvious that their intent is not to learn English and expect Americans to acclimate to them....also, your co-worker is a criminal by supporting document fraud etc....and these are people that our president considers as candidates for citizenship.

MW
    "If you think I'm cold-hearted now, you're gonna love this: I hope they deport him AGAIN after his jail sentence". She said she was going to tell HR what I said and I told her go right ahead. "First, I'll deny it. Then I'll be on the phone with INS, the local police community where your two illegal brothers live with THEIR forged documents, the Social Security Administration, and the IRS to see if they've EVER filed tax returns."
    Why wait to see if she reports you? Isn't it your duty as a American to report an ongoing crime? Don't wait for to follow-up on her threat, report here brothers and mother now - it's your duty as an American citizen!

Hey, you'd be doing her, as well as this country, a favor by having her mother deported. Your co-workers dollars will stretch a lot further providing support to her mother in Mexico.

Please, report her illegal immigrant family members (mother, brothers, etc.) and take pride in knowing your actually doing something to protect your country and its citizens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Just When You Think You've Heard It All...

Quote Originally Posted by BitsyD
    I swear I'm so fed up, I'm about a hair away from joining the Minutemen...
    me too, cept for I already joined. I have legal hispanic co-worker whose husband's aunt (an illegal) owns a mexican restaurant. All of the family and workers are illegal. Im trying to get her to tell me the restaurant's name but so far she won't. Just for the record she is one of the many 'silent' hispanics who are outraged by illegal immigration but she doesn't know what to do. It's sort of luke skywalker fighting his evil father knowing that he still has a chance to do the right thing, in the end we'll all lose a hand and have to do something we regret, but we must do our part to end this flood of criminals.

please report your co-workers family. apologize to her and comfort her. You have to try and play both bad guy and good guy because her supporting the decision after the fact will be imperative to her attitude towards the rest of us.

Im trying to get her to tell me the restaurant's name but so far she won't.
    Let alittle time lapse then go to her and tell her of a huge family event. Wedding or whatever, that plans are being made for. Then a week or two later go back and tell her they are planning the menu and want Mexican food. For say around 200 + people. Then ask her for the phone number of her families restrurant saying you would like to give them the business, since you know her and she is such a dedicated co -worker..... Play it slow, in bits and pieces. Act stressed when getting to the part of needing some one to cater this event. Maybe even carry around Chamber of Commerce guilds, or city guilds with you as though you are searching for everything needed for the event. Talk about renting halls etc.

Bet the $ will lure her right in.

Good idea jezzebell!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BitsyD, I felt your questions to her were totally appropriate. This is the way I think. When I hear about the high school kid that can't use the college scholarship because he's not legal, I asked why didn't they apply in the mean-time? Don't feel bad at all for asking a logical question.

The sentence given her father sounds way too short for a repeat DUI offender, but in Texas they might go easy because this may be such a common scenario.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Code:
    Please do join the Minutemen. They are an upfront, well meaning group. They are certainly no vigilantes as our bonehead president called them.  I got fed up and wanted to get more involved and I joined them 2 months ago. The supervisor in my state is an intelligent guy that is doing a great job in organizing us. I'm glad to be a member. Give it a try!
    You know what Scout? You've convinced me. I've always been interested in actually getting more involved than I am now. Congresscritters send me the same old regurgitated answers over and over, if they bother to respond at all. I'd sure feel more useful than I do now...

Do I just look them up on the internet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast