Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Judges, both federal and district. If we lose the courts to leftists open-borders type judiciary, then any laws that get passed will just be shot down in court and in the Supreme Court, it will take several decades for another shot.
    As I stated in another thread, appointments to the Supreme Court will not make a lick of difference where immigration is concerned. Obama will appoint multiculti leftists and McCain will appoint corporate globalists. Both are equally dangerous.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oh Bearflag, I think they do matter. Time and time again, I've pointed out the judges that were nominated/appointed by Clinton, which have voted against immigration enforcement. Only once have I seen a Bush nominee do so.

All of the local enforcement ordinance cases go before these judges. They are very important.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's strange, Dixie. Especially considering that workplace enforcement was MUCH stronger under Clinton than under Bush......perhaps the explanation is that more cases were brought to them under Clinton, and they were given more opportunity to vote against them? Although I don't know if the cases in question were brought under the Bush administration or Clinton administration. What I do know is that workplace enforcement fell off STEAPLY under Bush from the previous administration. Could Bush's lack of enforcement account for his appointees lack of striking down enforcement?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    That's strange, Dixie. Especially considering that workplace enforcement was MUCH stronger under Clinton than under Bush......perhaps the explanation is that more cases were brought to them under Clinton, and they were given more opportunity to vote against them? Although I don't know if the cases in question were brought under the Bush administration or Clinton administration. What I do know is that workplace enforcement fell off STEAPLY under Bush from the previous administration. Could Bush's lack of enforcement account for his appointees lack of striking down enforcement?

Well why didn't we hear of all the work place raids under Clinton ??? I don't remember hearing about as many as in the last few months .
    I just know whoever is responsible for the raids now is doing more than anyone else has. I don't like Bush or Clinton or Obama or McCain so I will be voting for Bob Barr because even if he isn't as good as I'd like he is the best one I can vote for that will count here in NC.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

UB

Gopher

So you don't want leftist/liberal open borders judges, but you will take rightist/big business open border judges. I don't see the difference from the ALIPAC point of view.

So that means you're left with voting against our principles because your afraid of Iran and Bill Ayres types runing around the White House. That doesn't seem like a very good reason to me. You can vote for Baldwin or Barr or even write in Ron Paul and know you are getting someone ALIPAC can trust. Even Nadar has policies closer to us than McCain or Obama.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

The writing is on the wall obama is going to be the next president.Get ready for the onslaught.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Unfortunately I think I am voting mccain to block out obama; I am voting the better of two evils. I have looked at all the independents . . . there is no way they can get enough votes.

It actually breaks my heart to vote this way but I don't see any other option; obama is too dangerous and we don't have to time to rally anyone else b/c people or so blind.

Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

MW
    alisab wrote:

Unfortunately I think I am voting mccain to block out obama; I am voting the better of two evils.
    Like me, you're obviously going the defensive strategy route. I don't understand why our position is so hard for some to understand.

McCain/Palin or Obama/Biden, choose your poison. IMO, anyone voting 3rd party is at best effectively taking themselves out of the game. At worst...... well, that's not hard to figure out. All I can say at this point is, vote your conscience - if that happens to be 3rd party, than so be it. All that really matters in the end is that you remain true to yourself. Honestly, I think we're all going to eventually regret our choice. I think this is just one of those rare situations where there will be no winners, only losers (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Dixie wrote:

Oh Bearflag, I think they do matter. Time and time again, I've pointed out the judges that were nominated/appointed by Clinton, which have voted against immigration enforcement. Only once have I seen a Bush nominee do so.
    You're right (IMO), it all comes down to libral vice conservative ideology where sitting judges are concerned. It's no coincidence that libral judges normally side with the ACLU and other similar groups where immigration issues are concerned. Judges are influenced by ideology more than they would ever admit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    alisab wrote:

Unfortunately I think I am voting mccain to block out obama; I am voting the better of two evils.
    Like me, you're obviously going the defensive strategy route. I don't understand why our position is so hard for some to understand.

McCain/Palin or Obama/Biden, choose your poison. IMO, anyone voting 3rd party is at best effectively taking themselves out of the game. At worst...... well, that's not hard to figure out. All I can say at this point is, vote your conscience - if that happens to be 3rd party, than so be it. All that really matters in the end is that you remain true to yourself. Honestly, I think we're all going to eventually regret our choice. I think this is just one of those rare situations where there will be no winners, only losers (IMO).
    I agree. If I was a one issue voter I might vote differently. The problem is and let's face it folks REALITY is one of the two will be President. THAT'S JUST A FACT whether you like it or not. Thus I will vote for the lesser of evils. Yes, I still don't like him. No doubt about it, but like Dixie says the Supreme Court is very important. EVERY Democratic pundit I hear talking says, "I have only two words for you, SUPREME COURT." This is their biggest want. They want to control the country by controlling the courts. They've been doing that in CA now for decades. CA is dying. It's a mess.

So vote for who you want to, but don't berate others for doing what they feel they must.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast