Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As much as I hate to, I will vote for John McCain. One reason is to keep Obama from nominating left wing liberal Supreme Court judges. McCain mentioned what Obama will do.

There are four elderly judges on the court right now. Obama may have the chance to nominate replacements for all four, during his four to eight year 'reign.' These Supreme Court Judges will be on that court for life!

Plus, it makes me want to heave, when I think that we may be about to choose a President, who believes that it is okay to place a living, breathing, baby, in a cold stainless steel pan, with no anesthesia, and no medication, and no warm arms to hold that baby.........until the child takes his last breath and dies. Men and women who think like Barack Hussein Obama, are Satan's offspring.

IMO......May God help me, if I do not vote for the only candidate who has a chance to stop Barack Obama, from becoming the next President, with all the power of that office.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    As much as I hate to, I will vote for John McCain. One reason is to keep Obama from nominating left wing liberal Supreme Court judges. McCain mentioned what Obama will do.

There are four elderly judges on the court right now. Obama may have the chance to nominate replacements for all four, during his four to eight year 'reign.' These Supreme Court Judges will be on that court for life!

Plus, it makes me want to heave, when I think that we may be about to choose a President, who believes that it is okay to place a living, breathing, baby, in a cold stainless steel pan, with no anesthesia, and no medication, and no warm arms to hold that baby.........until the child takes his last breath and dies. Men and women who think like Barack Hussein Obama, are Satan's offspring.

IMO......May God help me, if I do not vote for the only candidate who has a chance to stop Barack Obama, from becoming the next President, with all the power of that office.
    I agree GoodOleDays the man is evil. Nothing more.

It does come down to stopping evil sometimes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I did have fun voting today. One of the senate races is a very 'liberal' "republican" who voted for the bail out. Instead of voting for the worthless republican running again, I did the following:

write in: NO BAIL OUT!!

At least I am making a point at home and chose NOT to vote for a bad republican senator. That part felt good!!
    Would you like to reveal the state you are in? No need to just thought we might be interested.
    No problem, I am in Tennessee. Lamar Alexander is another so called republican that acts like a dem and loves to spend our money. He voted for the bailout. He is a mixed record on immigration.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

UB

Here's a "Rule of Thumb" for voting in 2008.

If you recognize the name on the ballot, VOTE FOR THE OTHER GUY.

LOL We can't do any worse

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

MW
    Let's not forget the Congress has to confirm all presidential nominees to the U.S. Supreme Court. An Obama win will most definitely mean more Democrats in the U.S. Congress because a majority of the population will vote straight party ticket. A Democrat controlled Congress and Obama presidency will probably mean easy sailing for those nominated by Barack Hussein Obama.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Presidential election is not just about immigration. It has a whole list of issues, including Supreme Court nominees. I am freaking scared witless that Obama will win. There are so many uneducated voters, so many that don't really understand what is going on, and they are blaming Republicans for all the woes in the country. The mess we have was caused by both the Democrats and the Republicans. The checks and balances seem to have been lost somewhere along the way.
    I am voting McCain because I am so scared of what a Democratic President with a Democratic majority in the House and Senate will do.
    You ain't seen nothing if that happens.
    Lord help us.

Well in my state there is a 95% chance Obama will win...
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

MW
    Wow, there are actually six of us on this thread alone that will be voting for McCain/Palin. I was beginning to think I was alone in feeling the need to play defense. I'm positive there won't be a one of us smiling when we vote McCain. However, I do think we'll feel like we're excercising the only viable option available to keep Obama out of the White House.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Wow, there are actually six of us on this thread alone that will be voting for McCain/Palin. I was beginning to think I was alone in feeling the need to play defense. I'm positive there won't be a one of us smiling when we vote McCain. However, I do think we'll feel like we're excercising the only viable option available to keep Obama out of the White House.
    yep that's correct..
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Quote Originally Posted by UB
    Here's a "Rule of Thumb" for voting in 2008.

If you recognize the name on the ballot, VOTE FOR THE OTHER GUY.

LOL We can't do any worse

UB
    LOL....LOL....LOL.

DON'T VOTE FOR THE "REGULARS". ACTUALLY THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. CLEAN OUT THE DEBRIS THAT HAS BEEN SITTING AROUND FOR DECADES. PLUS SENDING A MESSAGE TO OTHERS THAT NOT ONLY WILL THEY NOT BE RE ELECTED TO THEIR CURRENT POSITION....THEY WILL NOT BE ELECTED FOR ANY POLITICAL POSITION AT ALL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast