Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It does not matter where your came from, how old you are, how long you have been in the US. An illegal alien is an illegal alien. They should be arrested and deported.

Thanks for the mood music Brian And yes illegal is illegal, what part of this do these criminals not get? Let them blame their parents for putting them in this situation with their poor and selfish judgement.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Love the violin music, could hear it too. ha! Why can't the pressure be put on Mexico to take care of their own instead of us?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dragging their unwitting children along when illegally breaking into the U.S. is something only the most incredibly selfish parent would ever consider.

They should be wracked with guilt every time that child faces an obstacle, or is denied an opportunity, because they CHOSE this life for that child by choosing to break our laws rather than taking the time and effort to follow them.

It confounds me that the children of illegals typically choose to blame the government, racism, or "had it up to here" Americans, rather than the irresponsible parent/s who sealed their fate.

Re: Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by "Brian503a.[/quote

You need to create the proper atmosphere when making a post like this. Here let me supply the violin music for you.

Brian... good one. I can always count on you to make me chuckle.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Chepe,

I agree 100% with W.

The fault, dear chepe, is with the criminal parents. Every illegal, from where ever they're from, should go home and demand that their OWN gov'ts do right by their own citizens!

What about illegal don't you get? Are you an illegal alien?

And, Brian, love the smallest violin in the world, playing hearts and flowers!

See my sig.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Just a thought...just as corporations that hire illegals are a magnet, so too is our practice of educating children even if here illegally. I would suspect cutting off access to our school systems if you cannot prove you are here legally, and that your parents are here legally would go a long way towards stemming the tide of illegals flowing into our country.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I say cut off all social services including schooling, but that is just me. There is no reason we should have to pay for illegals. We have paid too much as it is and the bank is running dry.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    I say cut off all social services including schooling, but that is just me. There is no reason we should have to pay for illegals. We have paid too much as it is and the bank is running dry.
    I agree completely, but school is a BIG ONE. Here in my area our school taxes went up 17 percent to offset the costs of educating the children of illegal aliens. Enough is enough already.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Re: Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by chepe
    what do you guys think about kids that are brought here by there parents from another country? do you guys think they are at fault for their parents breaking the law? If you guys were 8 years old and your mom said we are moving to another state do you go with her or do you stay by yourself and support yourself? Does a child have a choice of coming to the us and becoming a illegal immigrant or staying in their home country? When the child gets here to the us do we blame him for been able to attend elementary, middle, and high school or do we blame our goverment? What do we do with this children when they get older and they have been educated by America, do we send them back to the country were they came from? or do we give them a opportunity to live in the country that has raise them.
    Scenario: I have a large ranch and a husband and wife sneak onto my land and bring their two young children. They find an isolated spot on my land and they like it in that spot and they decide to live there. Since the ranch is so big, their squatting on my land isn’t noticed for a couple of years. Once I discover them trespassing and squatting on my land, do I just evict the husband and wife, or do I evict the whole family, even if the kids say they like it there and it wasn’t their fault that they are trespassing?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast