Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just wondering?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree cut all social services to illegal aliens and their offspring. If you are illegal your children are illegal as well. Go home!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

School taxes are half of our property taxes. My husband and I work to support our family of 4 and it takes all we have, as I am sure it does for a lot of you. I am just plain weary of all of this. There is no logical reason American taxpayers should have to support a massive influx of illegal aliens.

I looked up the numbers yesterday. According to FAIR illegals cost Floridian taxpayers approximately 2 billion dollars a year for education, medical costs, and incarceration. From the best estimates of what illegals contribute to the system through taxes that still leaves the state short 1 BILLION dollars, and that is only for the 3 things mentioned. That does not include food stamps, court costs, translators, printing everything bilingual, the effects on society cannot be given a dollar figure but are tremendous, etc.

So in all reality well over a billion dollars JUST in Florida is being bilked from the taxpayer for the year to support people who should not even be here.

It is criminal what our government is allowing to happen.

Re: Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by chepe
    what do you guys think about kids that are brought here by there parents from another country? do you guys think they are at fault for their parents breaking the law? If you guys were 8 years old and your mom said we are moving to another state do you go with her or do you stay by yourself and support yourself? Does a child have a choice of coming to the us and becoming a illegal immigrant or staying in their home country? When the child gets here to the us do we blame him for been able to attend elementary, middle, and high school or do we blame our goverment? What do we do with this children when they get older and they have been educated by America, do we send them back to the country were they came from? or do we give them a opportunity to live in the country that has raise them.
    And what was the intent Chepe? They had the child on US soil for selfish reasons, so that they could stay in the USA and use the child as an excuse. To me personally, that alone is a disgusting act that warrants deporting them. That is a form of child abuse . We don't need anymore midevil savages in the US.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I think the parents have very little regard for their children and are selfish beasts to leave their children to live in limbo all their lives before they get deported back to a place they don't remember. And I DO think the "innocent" kids should be deported thanks to the college kids who are so hateful in their fight for the Dream Act. If they acted like civilized people it would be different but most don't and they make all of them look like subversives.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    When they talk of 'sending' them back home, they make it seem like we are sending them to be galley slaves.

Yes, there is poverty in Mexico - no doubt about it, but it isn't a death camp.

They are going back home, healthier (due to our medical care), wealthier (due to our providing the basics for them and they can save their wages), and wiser (due to our education that is available to both their children and themselves).
    Well said, nntrixie! I have been thinking along those lines too. What the hell is wrong with going home and doing it the right way? Since they have had a taste of the splendor of being in America, those who wish to become citizens here can go home and come back legally. They still have a chance.
    Hussein who?

nntrixie's
    When they talk of 'sending' them back home, they make it seem like we are sending them to be galley slaves.

Yes, there is poverty in Mexico - no doubt about it, but it isn't a death camp.

They are going back home, healthier (due to our medical care), wealthier (due to our providing the basics for them and they can save their wages), and wiser (due to our education that is available to both their children and themselves).
    If "back home" is THAT bad, what the heck is GWB doing calling the president of such a place his "good friend" ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Illegals endanger their children in those hot trucks or desert treks why are they never charged with child endangerment? I believe that is a felony. Put the parents in jail and send the kids back to Mexico and let Mexican Social Services deal with them. It's possible that they have no social service programs just as they have no space program, but it is their problem. They could take some of those Pimex royalties to fund a program.

andyt

When Illegals endanger their children in those hot trucks or desert treks why are they never charged with child endangerment?
    I agree. We see on the news, frequently, a story of a small child who's snuck out the door and been found, wandering the streets alone. The picture is splashed over the TV, then when frantic family goes to pick them up from the police station, the news is that DHS has interviewed them for ~3 hrs, and that a home inspection is going to be done before they get their child back. Sometimes, they even have to go before a judge.

And then, there are illegal aliens.......
    See my sig.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Andy, you are absolutely right.

Rememer Elian Gonzales? they sent him back, right? And so why can't Mexican kids kidnapped and endangered by their own parents be sent home?

CuriousPat, I like your signature. And it is definitely a legitimate question.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123