The following is a blog from a local newspaper in Naples, FL that a friend of mine picked up. Almost at the bottom of the comments, someone posted the fact that K-Mart is selling "Viva La Raza" t-shirts and my friend asked for specifics and called the manager there.

When she called the manager, Ken, asking him if he had the t-shirts in stock, he admitted to selling the t-shirts to "promote ethnic pride". She said the shirts were racist and meant "Long Live the Race". He told her he didn't speak Spanish and had no idea what "viva la raza" meant. She told him she doubted he would sell t-shirts saying "Long Live the White Race" or "Long Live the Black Race".

I will post the original article and the comments from readers where she picked up on the fact that K-Mart is doing this. Then I will post a copy of the letter she sent to Sears Holding Corportation. Bruce Johnson is the CEO.

This is the original article:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/dec ... ing-he-fa/

Illegal alien gets probation after admitting he faked his Naples work credentials
By AISLING SWIFT (Contact)
Originally published 11:51 a.m., Saturday, December 20, 2008
Updated 11:51 a.m., Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Local news
Online links from today's paper: Dec. 23, 2008
Christmas tree collection
Golden Gate Estates woman scammed out of money
Tell us about it
What would you add to this story? Tell us what we missed.
Do you have photos from this event? Documents we need to see? Share with us.
Upload photos & videos
More ways to get your stuff online and in the paper.

STORY TOOLS
E-mail story
iPod friendly
Printer friendly
Share and Enjoy [?]
NAPLES — Juan Gomez Rodriguez was like many illegal immigrants who obtain a fake Social Security number and Alien Registration Number to get a job.

But 31-year-old Gomez got caught after he was injured on the job at Leo Masonry in Naples. When his employer sent him to a doctor for a shoulder injury and he received temporary disability payments, that set off a probe with state insurance investigators.

In court recently, defense attorney Erik Lombillo told Collier Circuit Judge Frank Baker the facts of the case “weren’t as egregiousâ€