Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm wondering if we could create a kind on on-going chart that lists the names of all Senators and Congressmen along with our top three issues and how they would personally benefit.
    DJ, that is one of the best ideas I've ever heard of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    We are really hearing some good ideas here! I don't want us to "reinvent the wheel" however. Is there a site in existence that we could support--something that is already set up for such an enormous task? Is there anyone in Alipac who has a website and could add this aspect of the project? I know this kind of thing would spead far and wide, but maybe we could START with the federal level politicians, then move to the state--and then the local levels.

What we really need is a "collecting spot" for data as we find it!

great idea DJ.

Charlotte, NC Mayor Pat McCrory also running for NC Govenor.
    Works for Duke Power. Which hires illegals.
    Mayor helped pass $8 Billion light rail system that the citizens totally didn't want in Charlotte which is powered by electricity. Which illegals will use. And lets face it Charlotte is a sanctuary city thanks to the mayor. The last good sheriff was starting to do good things when all the sudden washington needed him to help fight illegal immigration on a federal level. How convienient that charlotte escaped the clamp down on all those Bank of America illegal employee's and their bank accounts.
    He also has helped push many other energy bills to greatly benefit Duke Power. Who knows how many corporate boards he is on as well.

This is pure criminal. Could you imagine the President working for Microsoft while holding private office? More facsist ways of the government, might as well be Mr. Putin.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123