Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well guess I didn't make a very good first impression, I have just gotten so tired of Americans being pushed to the side . I also Know I am not the only one that feels that way. I have a grand Idea, If people want to be apart of this country make it a requirement that when they come here and are caught here illegally or not give them a choice back to there homeland or Over to Iraq Our sons and daughters have too why not make them then I bet they wouldn't be so in a hurry to get here. Just an Idea..LOL I am not racist just would like to keep America...AMERICA :P
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Well guess I didn't make a very good first impression, I have just gotten so tired of Americans being pushed to the side . I also Know I am not the only one that feels that way. I have a grand Idea, If people want to be apart of this country make it a requirement that when they come here and are caught here illegally or not give them a choice back to there homeland or Over to Iraq Our sons and daughters have too why not make them then I bet they wouldn't be so in a hurry to get here. Just an Idea..LOL I am not racist just would like to keep America...AMERICA :P

You are not the only one, and there is NOTHING wrong with wanting other nationalities to assimilate to OUR culutre and language. Most of us are sick of having to conform to others instead of the other way around.

Welcome!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

PatrioticSandra, welcome to Alipac, glad to have you in our fight. Here sometimes we disagree about certain things, yet all of us are in one accord about fighting illegal immigration and what it is doing to our country.as for as discrimination the political climate in our country is showing that some seem to have the right to discriminate against others yet not all seem to have the same right to do that in return, it is as simple as that, we need to pounce on this "act of discrimination? with all our might!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Welcome, PatrioticSandra! You will find this to be a great group of people; like Nitty said, people here are not shy about speaking their mind and sometimes respectfully disagree. I have learned so much here in the few months I have been part of this group; everyone is always willing to share their knowledge and explain things when you do not understand without being condescending. Hope you will feel at home here.

WELCOME to Alipac, SANDRA

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to have you here Sandra.

Everyone on the freakin' schoolboard who came up with that idiotic rule should be impeached or something!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Come on Dyehard, you can't just leave a kid stranded. If there was some mix up, talk to the parents about it.

The school district apologized because they did make a mistake and did not tell the parents that the bus would only be transporting non-speaking children to the adademy.
    I

The bus route was meant to serve a language academy at Phalen Lake for children learning English.
    http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=104&sid=1029600

turns out the bus route was meant to serve one of the district's three language academies. Phalen Lake's academy is for Hmong kids learning English, and the academies all have separate bus routes to keep their students together.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2786558

Am I to understand that the American Taxpayers are now forking over dollars to PAY THE BILL for "Academies/schools for non-English" speakers?

Is this for freaking real? Then, to add insult to injury, we're paying for their busing? Busing that EXCLUDES English speakers?

this is so far out of hand words fail me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

The school district apologized because they did make a mistake and did not tell the parents that the bus would only be transporting non-speaking children to the adademy.
    Hey, these children must have known how to speak, if not - how did the little girl call her mother? (just a little humor to brighten your day)

Let us have our fun dyehard - the illegal advocates twist things to meet their own perceptions all the time. We're entitled to the same courtesy, aren't we?

Honestly, I'm sure most of us can see that the children weren't thrown off the bus simply because they spoke English.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast