Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe that all children should attend the normal curriculum even if they do not speak english. Our teachers and parents should be the ones to decide if a child has a special need that may require them to have some sort of temporary bi-lingual training within the school. This can be something as simple as a class they attend during the course of the day. After all we want them to learn english. They should not get bused to another school to attend a special program for bi-lingual training or an academy. My reasoning for this is simple, most children that come here at an early age can learn english fast. It is the older children that have more difficulties learning the language. I think if you just allow the kids to attend the normal classes with the public system they will learn english sooner vs. making special accomodations. If the children are here illegally than that is a separate subject all together. In this case the kids should have received a ride home and the school admitts they made a mistake. My problem is with the special schooling for kids to learn english... It is not needed and we should not have to pay for it.

Amen to that I don't think it is right to give special treatment to some kids more than other, I would just like to know if we started invading Mexico would they give us special schools to learn Spanish or special Buses to get us to those schools ? I don't think so the mexican government are giving these people maps and knowledge to break our laws just because they know they come here and live here but 80% of the money they get they send back to Mexico. Wow ain't that nice I hold nothing against the Children, I hold it against the American government and public for making it so easy on them when they get here. It is like Giving them a grand prize for Breaking our laws. How did most of us learn english as Children ? Listening to other people so whay do they need special schools or special anything. My kids aren't treated special and I don't want kids that are not even suppose to be here getting special treatment. THIS IS AMERICA and we speak ENGLISH here Like it or NOT ! If you think you don't have too then most true Americans don't want you here Yes it is Great that they are learning English, but now teach them to Pledge to the American Flag instead of the Mexican one. That is my problem this is America so why is there Mexican flags being flown above the American flag here in AMERICA.
    Just look at some of the pics and stories you can find on Snopes that have been proven true. Latino leaders making there brags that through Love and having babies they are going to take over. Well all I can say is from my Cold Dead Hands will they get MY land !!!! We fought for this country once and I will fight for it again. If they want to come , do it the right way , wait your turn ,learn English, get your papers, get a Job & Pay Taxes just like we have too !!! Then I say Welcome to America, glad your here. But as long as I see them coming in Breaking our laws and abusing our system I say go back were you come from til you learn our Laws and Language. A Law needs to pass, ENGLISH IS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF AMERICA, Heck if you go anywhere in the world or watch TV, most people in other countries even speack ENGLISH, so what is the problem with learning it here ???? I think it is Laziness and expectation that we have always bowed to them so why should they let it change now that even more are coming. God Bless The Minute Men
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

OMG I totally agree This is America and it is time we stand up for America and for what our grandfathers and sons and daughters have fought for all i know is let them try and tell my kids they cant ride a bus cause it is for non speaking english kids and you can beat all He** will break loose here I say if they cant speak our language then they dont need to be here I dont care what kind of apology I would have got that would not be enough for me !!!!!and I swear if I ever come up on one of those Damn mexican flags flying where I can get to it it wont be there for long that is a promise What can they do to me It is against the Law (right now) in America to burn the American Flag it dont say nothing about no other ones Ii is so good to be here and here and know that there is more than just me who wants something done about this Problem....

Welcome to Alipac Southerngurl!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an outrage! If you really think about it.....this is called, "segregation". It is against the law to seperate different ethnic by skin or language. Are we going back in time? What in the world is going on...I swear I would sue if it was my kids! Where are those idiotic ACLU?

Welcome to Alipac benutty. Reading the news here doesn't do much for the blood pressure, but it's real. We've all been quiet too long. Thanks for helping.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glen Beck had a very good segment on this tonight, he said our diversity is only dividing us and he is right, we are suppose to be a melting pot, like he said we need to turn up the fire a little! No US tax dollars should ever be used to discriminate against English speaking kids period!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Come on Dyehard, you can't just leave a kid stranded. If there was some mix up, talk to the parents about it.

It was not the fault of the bus driver. The school district failed to inform the parents that the bus would not used to transport English speaking chldren any more, but would only be used to transport the Non-speaking children to an academy for them to learn English. The school district made a mistake. The children were not in the district to be driving home.
    IT WAS JUST AN UNFORTUNATE MISTAKE THAT LEFT THE CHILDREN STRANDED. THERE WAS NO RACISM INVOLVED.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Come on Dyehard, you can't just leave a kid stranded. If there was some mix up, talk to the parents about it.

It was not the fault of the bus driver. The school district failed to inform the parents that the bus would not used to transport English speaking chldren any more, but would only be used to transport the Non-speaking children to an academy for them to learn English. The school district made a mistake. The children were not in the district to be driving home.
    IT WAS JUST AN UNFORTUNATE MISTAKE THAT LEFT THE CHILDREN STRANDED. THERE WAS NO RACISM INVOLVED.
    I do agree that this situation was an unfortunate mistake, and that there was not racism involved, but as the adult, the bus driver could have handled the situation better so that the children were not stranded.

I don't think anyone is getting it here! We are Americans, we speak English, it is our language, we should not be having any Americans tax paying dollars to have any school bus in America refusing to pick up any children simply because they speak English! That is absurd, it has nothing to do with racism, we understand that ok, what I fail to understand is why in America, are any of our children being kicked off a public school bus because they speak English for Gods sake? That any red blooded American would accept this as natural or right,there is something stinky here. If the school was really concerned about these kids learning to understand and converse fluently in English, why in the hell would they kick off the bus English speaking children who could only help these children who don't speak the language to learn from them? This is totally insane to me!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast