Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In my neighborhood the statue and my house would be burned down. Gotta love his style though.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I read the title of the post and my mouth fell open.

This man in Ohio needs a standing ovation. If I lived in Ohio I would head over and shake his hand.

We have got to find a way to get them to stop telling all these lies about the american people. This is nuts the media and the senators insisting americans want this when it is the exact opposite.

LOL...our "back door" entrance, fully exposed!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yeah wouldn't my neighbors freak out over this!!! They get offended when I put up an American flag, let alone me telling them essentially to kiss my American hiney!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL...our "back door" entrance, fully exposed!

Southern Exposure

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we need to do is see if someone on here has an airplane they could fly over and drop out leaflets on illegal immigration, what a horrendes cost it is to America. they use to do that a lot long ago perhaps it would be construed as littering I am not sure about that, we do need new and unique ways to get the word out!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Oh wonderful Nitty. How about skywriting? Especially on the fourth of July. Or one of those trailing banners behind a light plane? Or maybe reserve a park and advertise an "American Patriot picnic, bring your own food," and pass out information there? Keep thinking out of the box, there has to be a million ways to wake people up.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    What we need to do is see if someone on here has an airplane they could fly over and drop out leaflets on illegal immigration, what a horrendes cost it is to America. they use to do that a lot long ago perhaps it would be construed as littering I am not sure about that, we do need new and unique ways to get the word out!
    I don't see why it would be littering, NITTY.........after all, we've dropped MILLIONS of FLYERS OVER AFGHANISTAN & IRAQ, remember?
    If we could do it there, why couldn't we do it here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    All the enviromentalists here would wet their pants over the paper and littering!!!

Hey they freak out if your go to coffee shops and want a paper cup instead of bringing your own in (at least here in Oregon).

I did tell one young punk one time (I was eight months pregnant and he had to read me the riot act becasue I forgot to tell him my pastry was to go so he wasted a paper plate) that he needed to take his enviromentalism and to stick it where the sun did not shine!! Never come between a very pregnant woman and her pastry!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast