Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is terrible. Now the media will lump all organizations against illegal immigration into racists like the KKK. No one wants them involved in anything!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The article presents a failed arguement. Indeed the example of 9/11 shows that KKK membership and activity increases when U.S. citizens feel they are targeted, the direct conclusion would be that as more citizens become aware of and align themselves against illegal immigration the KKK membership grows because U.S. citizens feel targeted not because of racist sentiments.

The pro-illegal groups lead to this by bringing race into the discussion about illegal immigration. Over and over I have seen where it is the pro-illegal groups come in and start bringing up race or etnic heritage, or the articles themselves highlight latinos, or hispanics so blatently they lead one to believe all illegal aliens are hispanic, or all hispanics or illegal.

The more we complain about these tactics of the media and pro-illegal groups, the better light we will be in.

With a population that is over 85% armed that is NOT a good idea. It can get very ugly very quickly and our government is doing absolutely nothing to stop it.[/quote]

And the government won't. They probably started this problem to take the focus off what their intentions really are. They make a false hearted attempt, but as usual, they do nothing. When the frustration turns violent, it will give BOOOOOSH the excuse to use marshal law. Everything is staged. Nothing is not planned by the globalists that run our country. The only positive note is that they have underestimated our will and when you deal with human nature, sometimes it surprises you.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is not known for their impartiality. Take a look at their site sometime. FAIR is called anti-immigrant, as are most organizations that are against illegal immigration or for immigration reduction.

Their site is a prime example of inflammatory rhetoric. The create the problem, then make money of the problem they created.

They promote an agenda is anti free speech, essentially that if you don't agree with us, then you should not have a right to free speech.

I think it's the pro-Illegals that's even bringing back the KKK.

And anyone with common sense can just keep clear of them. Especially with the reputation they have.
    ------------------------

But, nothing said about the Mexican Mafia targeting innocent black citizens---including children----in Los Angeles.

But, nothing said about a group called "The Race" going throughout the country demanding rights/benefits for Raza members only.

However, I believe that the story is BS----and they are trying to use this to gather more support for the pro-illegal movements. Most people who are against illegals are against them because they are illegal----not because they are racist.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Funny thing now that I noticed this news on this sight I heard on the local Tulsa news just a couple of days ago about how the KKK is reappearing in Oklahoma. I haven't heard or seen anything just Americans wanting the law inforced and that is what we as Americans have always asked.

These fringe groups have always been around!

These fringe groups like the KKK and the skin heads have always been around; but they are not as many or as strong as they were long ago.

Most skin heads if you watched documentaries are mixed up teenager's who are ran aways. Having no place to live and starving on the streets these groups approach them and offer them food; a place to stay; a family they don't have. Many youth are deceived because of need and then buy into this. Some will then always be racists others will eventually form a correct opinion on their own as they mature and learn more.

The KKK has always been around; most people don't pay them any attention until they hold a rally.
    They were always anti-immigration especially if you weren't white European. It's nothing new. You will always have people like these in the world. You will always have poor too. It's just the way it is.

This organization is not them; nor do we share the same views. We are for legal immigration. Anyone who accuses us of being racists; haters or bigots have no idea what we are representing or are purposely trying to smear.

ALI-PAC is for legal immigration regardless of color; creed; race or ethnic origin etc. We want our laws enforced and our borders secure because of all the problems that are created by illegal immigration.

Skeptic, very well said:
    ------------------------

Articles like this are designed to silence anyone that is against Illegal Immigration, by conveniently substituting the word immigration, and making the situation, all or nothing, and "Racist" by saying that only "Racist Organizations" "Like the KKK" are behind the movement to stop Illegal Immigration.

It is Spin, and Propaganda. I am in the south and I have seen and heard nothing of the KKK in years. No one I know supports their extreme views. They occasionally issue a statement and no one pays much attention to their extreme views on most issues.

This goes back to being Politically Correct.

These groups like La Raza are racially motivated, yet our government wants to give them money and support. These groups are very transparent in how they feel about caucasian Americans. For some reason all of these groups against whites and for their own race, are promoted and put on a pedestal. Why is that so? What is wrong with this Picture?

Do not fear this comparison. Just stick to your own separate platform. Many groups overlap views on some issues, but it does not mean you are aligned with or support any group that might agree with you on one issue, or part of an issue.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast