Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is not good FOR ALL OF AMERICA.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

People without the internet see what is going on around them and what the TV shows them and nothing else. They are looking for anybody or any group that will protect them from the crime, drugs, job loss, wages dropping and rights that have been lost due to the invasion by these illegal aliens that have more rights and benifits than they do the and they are Americans. They see their government bending over backwards to accommodate these criminals and the mexican government at the expence of their families.

This is what the Nazi's did when they blamed the Jews for all their problems, except this time it is for real they are the problem and our government won't do anything about it. Lou Dobbs said the 80 health clinics and hostitals have had to shut down because of the illegals not paying. This means they are even losing health care because of these people.

If the government dosen't deal with this now it is going to get worse all they need is a charismatic leader to come forward and the SWHTF.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

At the risk of having another post yanked, I would just like to say that while we all know what the KKK was ... isn't it possible that the group is changing into less of a racist group ...

Please let me explain. We first had the Republicans vs. the Federalists. Then we had the Democrats vs. the Whigs. Then there was the Whigs vs Free Soils vs American party vs Liberty party vs Republican party. Then we had Reps vs Dems vs Populists. Some of the names remain the same throughout these different eras, but the mechanics and the platforms changed with each era.

My point is simply that everything changes.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

All anti-illegal immigrant groups need to publically denounce the KKK in a big way and right now before the trend to connect them with us gets out of hand. And I mean RIGHT NOW!. We need to treat this annoucement as a pre-emptive strike against those who only know how to lie and deceive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    All anti-illegal immigrant groups need to publically denounce the KKK in a big way and right now before the trend to connect them with us gets out of hand. And I mean RIGHT NOW!. We need to treat this annoucement as a pre-emptive strike against those who only know how to lie and deceive.
    I totally agree. The pro-illegals have been laying the groundwork by playing the race card. Nothing would discredit our cause more than being linked to such a vile group as the KKK; and our opponents know it.

They are extremely desperate now. They know they don't have the truth to rely on, so they resort to lies in an attempt to demonize all opposition.

Fortunately, I think most people are beginning to wake-up to the reality of this illegal invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I agree with you 100%. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, we need to keep clear of them.
    Anyone that is as sincere as we are for serving the correct purpose and avoiding racism completely, will feel the same way and without hesitation.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    BrightNail and trixie, I think you're right. I believe the resurgence of nooses is also connected. The IA supporters have been using the race card to garner compassion for their cause. Now, we will be fed a constant diet of discrimination and hate-related sob stories.

Funny we don't hear a word about the 'ethnic cleansing' of blacks in LA by the Mexicans.
    The race card is always played when other strategies have failed.
    I see it as an act of desperation. I think we should remember how
    cunning the other side is and how successful the "racism" ploy has
    proven to be and be extra vigilant.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Seems to me that this is all being hyped on purpose regarding the KKK. Most people know how the media is controlled, and most of what is brought to the front has some deceptive reasoning behind it.

People are wise to what's going on now around us. I think with almost 300 million Americans out there, lots of them are waking up.

So they're going to play the racist card over and over. So what? Americans know our country's survival is at stake and we are not about to let it fall, whatever it takes.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is biased. Check their site out and you'll know. Who runs that place, anyway? The background of the people there is interesting.

Keep up the good work ALIPAC members!! I find this site to be very informative and interesting. Many wonderful posters here.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

This past week-end The History Channel had a retrospective on the Klan which was titled, "The Ku Klux Klan-A Secret History." It was very informative and did a good job showing how the Klan began and ts various membership declines and resurgences. It is of no surprise to me (even before I watched the History Channel program) that the Klan would use illegal immigration as a way to increase membership and profile in 2007. The Klan has historically tried to use periods of national division over racial, ethnic, and religious issues as a way to increase membership and support. When white, European Catholics started immigrating in large numbers to the U.S. during the mid 1800s, the Klan exploited the growing unease among white, protestant Americans as a way to increase its membership and relevency at that time. These are old Klan tricks and should be recognized as such. As America discusses illegal immigration and how to address the issues stemming from illegal immigration, extreme groups on both sides of the debate will try to pull the silent-majority-American closer to their group's agenda and position. It's up to all of us to make sure these groups are not successful in doing so.
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The illegal aliens and their mindless supporters always like to put ALIPAC members with the kkk, which simply isn't true. When all else fails, they use the race card against U.S. citizens and say stupid things like- "those Americans don't want us illegals here? They are the kkk!" NONSENSE.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123