Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sue the sheriff under 42 U.S.C. 1983- deprivation of a federal right--- the right to live. (Constitution protects life, liberty and property).

Sue the farmers for tort of death through reckless or negligent behavior.
    Was the death foreseeable-- sure. The man was in jail for drunk driving and had been multiple times.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Banned
    its edited for this forum only

I sent it this morning both in email and snail mail
    Senator Scorsone,

Dear Sir,
    I begin with that because I will expect the same respect from you,

"Immigration status is something the federal folks deal with". I believe is your quote sir.
    Are you trying to fool the some 500 voters I employ in the state of Kentucky?

If it’s just that your uninformed then I guess I can deal with it, and realize you lied to America to even get in office in the first place. I would tend to believe that it’s more then that. I would think your trying to gain illegal votes of the some many criminals of Kentucky that you’re standing in front of with the persistence of neglecting your ability's and duty to in force the current immigration laws.
    I don’t care what party your represent I don’t care what church you go to if someone in this country has not naturalized legally, then the problem is yours, mine and the rest of the counties. The results of denying criminal aliens assistance by simple passing it off, more then shows the attitudes such as yours have and will result in the death of many more Kentucky residence then those already that have massed to the statistics.

Please Sir, retract your foolishness and tell me how you really plan to get re-elected.
    thank you.
    .... ..........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123