Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Scorsone,

I must be confused since I view illegal drug smuggling, illegal entry of possible terrorists, killing of 25 Americans a day by illegals, all greater issues of safety, that if were addressed, your Bill (SB 177) wouldn’t even be an issue. You see, I view this Bill as another right being given to those that already do not respect our laws or our Country. I believe the Lexington police officer that was assaulted by 4 Hispanic males after pulling them over for lack of tags, might appreciate knowing this Bill is up for legislation. I think that more Lexington citizens need to know your position when it comes to giving more rights to those that are here unlawfully. Of course, I’m sure businesses that hire illegals are all in favor of this. Unfortunately, I call submission to the corporate elite versus representing those who elected you, pandering.

I must say, I am very disappointed with your pat answer of it being a Federal issue. Surely you really don’t believe the average citizen is naïve enough to believe this statement. If this were the case, states and cities across this great Nation would not be addressing them.

Please sir, take the high road, and represent and protect the American citizens’ rights and safety.

Sincerely,

Please also read the enclosed article. If this person had a “Driving Certificate” would that make him any less lethal?
    Title: DWI suspect faces life in prison if convicted [ILLEGAL ALIEN!]
    Source: The Monitor
    URL Source: http://www.themonitor.com/onset? id=266&template=article.html
    Published: Feb 21, 2007
    Author: Jeremy Roebuck
    Post Date: 2007-02-21 14:32:16 by midwest minuteman

MISSION — A Mexican national accused of ramming his truck into a state trooper’s patrol vehicle and attacking a city police officer with a plank of wood was set to spend Tuesday night in the Hidalgo County jail after his first court appearance earlier that day.

Jose Garcia Hernandez, 34, was formally charged with evading arrest and aggravated assault of a public servant during his arraignment in Mission municipal court.

He is also expected to face state charges of driving while intoxicated and aggravated assault with a motor vehicle stemming from a police pursuit that landed him, the trooper and the officer in the hospital all with minor injuries, said Lisa Block, an Austin-based spokeswoman with the Texas Department of Public Safety. The names of the injured trooper and officer have not been released.

Guards shuffled Garcia into court Tuesday, still wearing the stained button-down shirt he was arrested in. Although DPS officials had previously identified him as Jose Angel Hernandez, the accused corrected Judge Jonathan Wehrmeister, telling him that his middle name was not Angel.

Wehrmeister set bond at $525,000 for both charges, and told Garcia he could face five years to life in prison and a $10,000 fine if convicted.

According to DPS officials, Garcia fled from a state trooper who tried to pull him over for speeding along West 4 Mile Line Road early Monday morning. After pretending to pull over, Garcia turned his vehicle around and rammed the trooper’s cruiser, which had already come to a stop, authorities said.

After escaping the wreck on foot, Garcia allegedly attacked a Mission police officer who had joined the chase — first, with a brick and then with a 2x4 — before he was finally arrested near the intersection of Farm-to-Market Road 495 and Inspiration Road.

Tuesday’s city court arraignment stems from the charges involving the Mission police officer.

Local DPS spokesman Trooper Johnny Hernandez could not say on Tuesday when Garcia might be arraigned on the additional state charges involving the trooper.

Jeremy Roebuck covers law enforcement and general assignments for The Monitor. You can reach him at (956) 683-4437.

Undocumented folks cannot get a drivers license and therefore cannot get insurance.
    According to another poster here who sells insurance, this statement is a lie as he sells insurance to people w/o a drivers license all the time since there IS NO insurance regulation to prevent it?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

MW
    nomoremex wrote:

According to another poster here who sells insurance, this statement is a lie as he sells insurance to people w/o a drivers license all the time since there IS NO insurance regulation to prevent it?
    I believe in the state of North Carolina you must have liability insurance before you can obtain a state driver's license. So yes, in NC you can obtain insurance without a valid driver's license.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Imagine -
    I haven't gotten another response from the traitorous Scorsone.
    Spineless legislators need to be yanked out of office post haste.
    Can't wait til he's up for re-election!!

Nomoremex wrote
    Every latino politician is PRO-ILLEGAL.
    Every____Single_______One.

It is just a fact of life and 'we' keep voting them into office?

They are always latino/mexican FIRST, Americans Second (if at all). This is racist in every sense of the word and is practiced on a daily basis by these politicians without reproach from anyone? Everyone is too PC to tell the truth.

Doesn't anyone besides me ever notice this?
    Nomoremex, I watched it flourish in South Florida for 40 years. Discrimination is hard to prove, reverse discrimination is even harder. Yet it was allowed because of PC and diversity. Makes me wanna puke on someone. These latino politicians who are latino first/American second are racists. They don't promote anything that is good for ALL Americans, only what's good for latinos.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blueinky wrote
    Imagine -
    I haven't gotten another response from the traitorous Scorsone.
    Spineless legislators need to be yanked out of office post haste.
    Can't wait til he's up for re-election!!
    By then it will be too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: KY: Ernesto Scorsone pandering response

Quote Originally Posted by blueinky
    Who do they really work for? You guessed it!

Feb.20,2007

Senator Scorsone,
    As a citizen of Fayette County I would like to voice my extreme displeasure with your pending a bill offering a Driving Certificate for people that our in our country illegally. If this bill is passed, I will never vote for you again. I have supported you in the past, but anyone that provides further privileges to those that are already breaking our laws, is definitely not interested in supporting efforts to provide security for legal citizens.
    I am very disappointed in your judgement on this issue.

Response:

Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:40 PM
    Subject: Re: Important Pending Bills

sorry you feel that way.
    Immigration status is something the federal folks deal with. What we can and need to deal with in Ky is a large number of people driving to work at local businesses without a license and without insurance.
    Undocumented folks cannot get a drivers license and therefore cannot get insurance. That's not good for the rest of us.
    Until the federal government resolves the immigration issues, lets at least make sure people have to take the driving test and have insurance. I see it as a safety issue.
    Ernesto
    Tell him that one illegal he gave a Ky. license to, just killed a Honduran diplomat, with his semi.

And not one Ky. rep. has answered me yet.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I couldn't stand it anymore, I emailed him too!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    This is something that I have mentioned many times in the past and the actions by this latino politician should come as no surprise.

Every latino politician is PRO-ILLEGAL.
    Every____Single_______One.

It is just a fact of life and 'we' keep voting them into office?

They are always latino/mexican FIRST, Americans Second (if at all). This is racist in every sense of the word and is practiced on a daily basis by these politicians without reproach from anyone? Everyone is too PC to tell the truth.

Doesn't anyone besides me ever notice this?

I leave the check box next to any latino politician blank for this very reason.

Calling it a safety issue is a good cover to protect his true purpose which is to back anyone latino and any issue latino.
    I've noticed it. In fact, one of my emails I mentioned that I could no longer vote for someone with a Latino or Muslim name, as they seem to work just for their own race and not the good of America or all Americans.

Maybe ERNESTO would like to respond to this total travesty!! Another citizen killed by an illegal. We have to take our Country back!! They're killing us!!

INVASION USA
    Hiring illegals trumps law, agent alleges
    Federal immigration officer blames politics for fatal accident

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54414

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: February 24, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

An illegal alien involved in a traffic accident that killed a 64-year-old Kentucky woman probably was driving that night – instead of back in his own country through a deportation – because of political pressure local farmers applied to the county jailer, a federal agent has told WND.

WND already has reported that violence brought into the United States by illegal aliens costs about 12 American lives daily, and that a wave of gang-rapes has been linked to illegal aliens. It also has documented the death toll from illegal aliens on U.S. roads and how illegals who drink and drive cause further tragedies in the United States.

The newest case being reported adds to that list of impacts the unwelcome suggestion from the federal agent that at least this fatal accident could have been avoided by following the existing laws regarding illegal aliens, but that political influence interfered.

(Story continues below)

Area newspapers in Wayne County, Ky., tell the following story:

Jose A. Rodriguez, 23, was arrested and taken into custody on Feb. 9 after being released from a hospital where he was taken after an accident on Feb. 3 in which the 1996 Cavalier he was driving crossed the centerline on a highway and struck a Mercury driven by James Tuggle, 70, of Albany.
    His wife, Betty Tuggle, 64, was a passenger in the Mercury and was pronounced dead at the scene by the coroner's office in the county.

Murder and other charges including operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs subsequently were filed against Rodriguez, authorities said, while James Tuggle continued to recover from his life-threatening injuries.

The suspect was arraigned Feb. 13 in Wayne Circuit Court and was being held in the Wayne County Detention Center under a $500,000 cash bond.

However, a federal agent who asked to remain unidentified for the safety of his family told WND that the illegal alien in question has been known to go by other aliases, and had been arrested at least five previous times for alcohol-related offenses dating back to July, 2006.

"If the jail … had contacted me on his first arrest and incarceration in July, he would have been deported and Mrs. Tuggle would still be alive," he told WND. He said it should have been standard procedure in any arrest of any foreign national for those jailing the suspect to contact federal immigration officers.

But he said his investigative sources within the county told him the number of arrests of illegals he had made – in excess of 100 – had left farmers and businesses interests upset with a diminishing supply of labor.

They, in turn, suggested that County Jailer Ray Upchurch, not extend his work duties to include notifying the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement for every arrest of an illegal, or he would not have their support for a coming election, the federal agent told WND.

Upchurch told WND that it had been the jail policy to notify federal agents of the arrests of illegal immigrants, but that mostly is taken care of during the illegal's court appearances now.

"They handle it through the courts now," he said.

The federal agent, however, said that hasn't been the case in the past. He reported that officials in the jail were told not to notify ICE unless there was a felony involved. He reported that he and other federal agents had been responding to the region because of a wave of "big city crimes, rape, child molestations, gangs, drug and human trafficking and smuggling, burglaries, etc."

"Hundreds of successful raids, arrests, prosecutions and ultimate deportations sent a strong and resounding message to the community at large. The support of local law enforcement was instrumental to cleaning up this area, through the Criminal Alien Program, which is where state and local authorities notify federal agents when a foreign national is booked, subjecting them to a hold and possibly deportation.

"In 2005, thanks to the Wayne County Detention Center in Monticello, Ky., dozens of criminal aliens were identified, prosecuted and deported," he said. But early in 2006, the jailer "told me to not return to his facility and what right or authority I had to arrest every Mexican in his county."

He started asking his sources questions, and learned "local farmers were complaining about so many Mexicans being arrested, that if the jailer continues to cooperate with ICE, they would ensure he was not re-elected," he said.

The federal agent said he took his concerns to the Kentucky Attorney General's office and the Kentucky Bureau of Investigation but neither was able to help him resolve those issues.

Upchurch told WND the political issues of illegal immigrants don't affect his job. "That's somebody else's worry," he said. He said there are businesses in the region, however, that do hire a lot of Hispanics.

But the federal agent told WND that Betty Tuggle very likely would be alive today had he been notified of the suspect's first arrest – in July. "He would have been set up for deportation proceedings," he said.

At this point, the agent said, there is a federal detainer on the murder case defendant, so that when state charges reach a resolution, he would under no circumstances be freed.

"I am absolutely outraged and disgusted at the circumstances surrounding this story," the agent said. "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast