Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Keep on taking it easy

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Iiamstheone
    What are YOUR suggestions??
    Watch for your ALIPAC red alert then answer it with action. Contact friends to make calls too. You've already got the President of the United States backed into the Oval Office. He's real insecure to pull that power pulpit out. Keep carrying on. You are winning.

My best guess is that we'll need to begin Tuesday morning with another barrage.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Talking about it helps and it helps get the word out. As far as all talk and no action, we are at the beginning of a movement. The numbers at the marches and rallys will continue to grow. There is support against the illegals are all sides of the political spectrum. At first 25 people were showing up. In some cities now it is up to 500. The numbers will then become 1000 and then 10,000. The fact that the illegals and their supporters have shown up to protest OUR rallies and OUR marches is a good sign as well as the press is finally beginning to take notice.
    And we can help each other by netwrking and also by giving out URLs to websites, numbers of whom to contact in Congress, etc.
    We have not yet began to fight!
    My advice to those who are naysayers and critical is to DO SOMETHING!

Ok, I want to ask people something. If I were to create a press release which mentions one given day for a nationwide protest "out in the streets", how many of you would send copies of the press release to every major media outlet (ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and FOX) - AND - how many of you would be willing to spend at least $100.00 in photocopies to hand out in every city and state of the Union - AND - how many of you would be willing to help me in getting all the radio talk show hosts to permit us to call in to discuss the day of protest - AND - how many would actually show up?

I guess you could say I've gotten fairly "tired" of hearing so many folks talking about an OFFICIAL day of protest that is set in stone so we can get our own millions out in the streets, that I've been tossing around the idea of setting up a site on a major hosting companys server which can handle high bandwidth. It will COST buckoo bucka-rooskies for such a hosting package and the amount of bandwidth it would need were it to be thrown up on national media.

I am very willing to form a committee of several people who have control over a bank account so no individual can plunder the financial resources without the others. We could organize the group, pump massive funds into the account for advertising at a grassroots level, and then go for it.

You see, the problem is not that most are unwilling to go out and protest. The true problem is COST, and the very few who are willing to finance a huge operation such as this.

With all of this now in plain view - how many of you would go for it???
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12