Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L. Ingraham: Gomer Is A "Big Loser" On Immigration

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JnS_SmJ9z1E

This audio clip (and finding out Hutchison dropped out of the senate leadership race) made my day. While Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, etc... refuse to let their listeners know that Gomer Huckabee made Arkansas a MAGNET for illegal immigration and raised taxes more than Bubba, George Stephanopolous and now Laura Ingraham have exposed Gomer for the pro-life, open borders liberal that he truly is. Gomer sounds more like a LULAC talking head than a republican candidate for president.

Please be sure to leave a comment on youtube.

Maybe he is really a member of LaRaza they seem to take in anybody and everybody, or I should say Hispanic and politicians.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well - He is definitely out!
    There is one less I have to sort through this primary.

I know he is a Baptist Minister, but here he sounds more like Kennedy or McCain.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Nope, he's not the guy I want. He sure is shooting up the polls though. Does anyone think there's still a chance Lou Dobbs will run?

We can make a collection of monies and put out a Huckaberry is for illegal immigration ad on radio. Its rather easy to do, and painless. WE can inform people.

Gomer Is A Big Loser

The Huckster won't be getting my buck, or my vote! I am a Christian but he is a wolf in sheep's clothing as far as I'm concerned. Bush was a smooth-talking "Christian" too, and now he says that we all pray to the same God, even Muslims! I DON'T THINK SO!

Huckster will certainly betray us on immigration. He operated a sanctuary city, and for that, he is a LOSER! Tancredo or Duncan Hunter are the only two who have been strong on that issue, from the beginning. Lou Dobbs would be my first choice, if only he would run!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

There was a man on the Outraged Patriots radio show last night. He said that if you talk to citizens of Arkansas, they will say that they would rather have Clinton again than Huckabee!!

Besides his position of being in favor of rewarding illegals.........He was also found to be stealing money, furniture, etc.

He is a corrupt weasel-----using the "I am Christian" cloak for his cover.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Huckabee is being pushed by the leftist media because they think he will be the easiest to defeat. As Rush opined, they think they can paint Huckabee as another GW Bush. That's why they are being kind to him. If he were to get the nomination, they would destroy him and I feel like the election would be lost. He, in fact, is too much like Bush.

Rush hasn't said anything good about Huckabee. He did say that the only conservative on the stage, during the debates, was Thompson. That's because he hasn't taken liberal stances in the past, whereas all the others have at some time.

I need hard facts and references on Mike... I am in a back and forth on another board...
    John

Re: Gomer Is A Big Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    The Huckster won't be getting my buck, or my vote! I am a Christian but he is a wolf in sheep's clothing as far as I'm concerned. Bush was a smooth-talking "Christian" too, and now he says that we all pray to the same God, even Muslims! I DON'T THINK SO!

Huckster will certainly betray us on immigration. He operated a sanctuary city, and for that, he is a LOSER! Tancredo or Duncan Hunter are the only two who have been strong on that issue, from the beginning. Lou Dobbs would be my first choice, if only he would run!
    I hadn't heard Bush say that about prayer. That is bad. I heard Huckabee talk in an interview and after he avoided doctrinal truth I said he's out. His stance on illegal immigration is out for me too. I'm with you Partioticpatti its Hunter and Tancredo

Welcome to Alipac patti, glad to have you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast