Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by notyou
    I see Huckabee as the Jimmy Carter of the Republican Party.
    Carter is a true Christian, and I'm willing to grant that Huckabee is too.
    But similar to Carter, Huckabee would be unable to govern because he is naive in a world where the only limit people set is what they can get away with. Also, turning the other cheek doesn't seem to work when you are responsible for 300 million people.
    Huckabee was suspected of stealing money and furniture??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I really believe Lou Dobbs is posturing to run.
    Lou Dobbs is not running for POTUS!

Even if you completely disbelieved all of his previous assertions testifying to his refusal to entertain this idea-which I don't see a reason to do-the fact is that he doesn't have any sort of campaign operation to jumpstart a presidential run.

One of my fellow NY ICE members spoke with Lou about this when he gave a speech here and he's under the impression that Lou knows about a serious third party candidate who's about to announce. I don't know how much stock should be put into his hunch, but I can tell you that Dobbs is not running for political office-if anything, that would diminish the high standing he enjoys on this issue.

He appears on The Situation Room and other CNN programs for the same reason that that imbecile Geraldo is invited on The O'Reilly Factor, or Olberdouche is asked to but into NBC programming on Sunday Night football. Namely, cross-promotion intended to raise the ratings of other shows on the same network.
    I HOPE that the surprise candidate is NOT Bloomberg!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I really believe Lou Dobbs is posturing to run.

I HOPE that the surprise candidate is NOT Bloomberg!!!!
    I thought about that too, but that would completely go against everything Lou has said about the wealthy elites running this country. If he plugs him, I give up!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Why on earth would Lou Dobbs be cultivating a political partnership with Mike Bloomberg?

That makes absolutely no sense.

It's easier to imagine him running Felipe Calderon or Hugo Chavez's re-election campaign than to think he's referring to Mayor Mikey.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Re: Gomer Is A Big Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    The Huckster won't be getting my buck, or my vote! I am a Christian but he is a wolf in sheep's clothing as far as I'm concerned. Bush was a smooth-talking "Christian" too, and now he says that we all pray to the same God, even Muslims! I DON'T THINK SO!
    Bush was smooth talking?

On a side note, I heard that Huckabee prays nightly to the Aztec god of fire.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Lou Dobbs is not running for POTUS!

Even if you completely disbelieved all of his previous assertions testifying to his refusal to entertain this idea-which I don't see a reason to do-the fact is that he doesn't have any sort of campaign operation to jumpstart a presidential run.

One of my fellow NY ICE members spoke with Lou about this when he gave a speech here and he's under the impression that Lou knows about a serious third party candidate who's about to announce. I don't know how much stock should be put into his hunch, but I can tell you that Dobbs is not running for political office-if anything, that would diminish the high standing he enjoys on this issue.
    Well that's the next best thing. I would LOVE for Lou to run, but I would be very happy with a different serious Third Party candidate for pres. I don't think there is any way in hell Lou is talking about Bloomberg. I think people are getting this from Lou's interview on Larry King.....Lou mentioned that he felt a Third Party candidate would arise, Larry brought up Bloomberg, and Lou just said it was a possiblility, or interesting -- something like that.

Lou has been very active in getting people to register indy. He has been making a stir that he may run. He is crusading harder than ever, writing books....I think he is setting the stage to promote this Third Party candidate, and do what he can to help, and I think Lou believes this person has a serious shot. This could be interesting.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Left comment about Huckabee's traitorous immigration stance.

Why on earth would Lou Dobbs be cultivating a political partnership with Mike Bloomberg?

That makes absolutely no sense.

It's easier to imagine him running Felipe Calderon or Hugo Chavez's re-election campaign than to think he's referring to Mayor Mikey.

True, but we DID hear him mentioning Bloomberg as a possible third party candidate, which is why we said that. The hair on the back of my neck went up when I heard it, but I just had to think that he mentioned it because it had been speculated before, by others.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123