Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    The National Council of La Raza, which includes nearly 300 affiliated organizations, will launch a new initiative on Thursday titled "We Can Stop The Hate," aimed at curtailing the influence of CNN's Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck as well as MSNBC political commentator Pat Buchanan. In addition, the organization is petitioning for Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee to renounce the endorsement of Jim Gilchrist, a cofounder of the Minuteman Project, an anti-immigration group.
    THIS IS SO ABSURD! Has anyone ever heard of free speech? Has Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, or Pat Buchanan EVER said anything hateful toward a specific group of people?

[quote:3rwfyjsc]"There's a bully in the room," said Janet MurguĂ*a, NCLR President and CE, "and each of these candidates has a choice. They can stand up to the bully or they can cater to him. It is a question of courage or cowardice. To date, we have seen far too little courage."
    "There IS a BULL in the room" and it is Janet Mirguia. Her nostrils flare up like a bull when she doesn't get her way. She cant stand it when illegal aliens are not accepted into America with open arms and given all the benefits that only citizens have earned and deserve. THIS WOMAN SPEWS HATE TOWARD AMERICANS ON A DAILY BASIS. JANET MIRGUIA ONLY SUPPORTS ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND THEY ARE HISPANICS.[/quote:3rwfyjsc]

Yes, you are right. She has that look of a cape buffalo that is about to charge.

I'll say it again, BROWN NAZIS!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is their web link. DO NOT POST THIS FULL LINK AS DOING SO WILL HELP THEM GENERATE TRAFFIC FROM SEARCH ENGINES

www(dot)wecanstopthehate(dot)org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well everyone this is only the beginning of the racial and out right lies that will be spewing out of their mouth, they are there to paint American patriots and the rule of law as the bad guy , and alot of our politicians are behind them....must keep the cheap labor cominging you know.

One of our biggest threats is the news, maybe since they are going to meet with the Media we should send a message to the MSM about these racists trying to shut Americans up, and remind them of the rights of Americans freedom of speech.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let me tell you, if John McCain gets elected it wouldn't surprise me if he shut us down, shut us up and anything else.

I'm SERIOUS.

They feature me in the video on the lower right.

W

The immigration issue deserves serious debate and serious solutions
    They ("THE RACE") don't want to debate, they want AMNESTY. Nothing else will satisify them.

In fact that will probably be numero uno on his agenda!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They feature me in the video on the lower right.

W
    I guess its safe to assume your not on their Christmas card list ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    The immigration issue deserves serious debate and serious solutions
    They ("THE RACE") don't want to debate, they want AMNESTY. Nothing else will satisify them.
    Amnesty is only part of it

THEY WANT CONTROL

I've said it before , If la raza and the rest of them do
    get control it will be a regime far worse than anything
    hitler could even imagine

And that is the truth

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast