Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GO TO HE** LA RAZA.[/quote]

hehehe I agree, thats where they belong right down there with Hitler
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I have to agree with "roundabout". The past several administrations are responsible for this illegal immigration mess we are in today. We need to cut off the head of the snake once and for all.

Lou Dobbs has had Janet M. from the NCLR on his program several times. I don't know how he was able to remain civil to this un-American, ethnocentric traitor.

I also agree with "usanevada", amnesty for these illegals is only the tip of the iceberg of what La Raza's ultimate goal is and that is to become the majority in this country and take over politically, culturally and numerically. The illlegals from south of the border are just their foot soldiers to be used for this purpose. That is why they want to squelch freedom of speech of law abiding Americans and call us haters and racists. They don't want all Americans to wake up to their agenda.
    Excuse me but aren't those who want to see the dilution of Anglo- whites in this country by increasing the Hispanic population through an illegal invasion the racist ones? It has nothing to do with Hispanic citizens who respect our laws but has everything to do with illegal aliens and their supporters and their ultimate agenda. They fool no one!

(We need to start a campaign to get their federal funding stopped )

The most productive thing we can do at this time is stop that funding.

Why isn't more effort put on this? We can fuss all we want but we need to do something. Their funding must be cut off.

Any ideas how we can go about that? I am all for it!

Yeah, good luck in us getting the fed money away. My sen's voted for it for them. Idiots. I asked him why such an organization needed special funds that are already available through the state welfare offices, and other places........ no sensible reply on that question.

What the heck, we support everyone who is against us........we vote the clutzes in, we pay our taxes, we work. We give our money away freely, church, civic orgs. and of course our taxes which fund all the nuts and then some.

Race, this, Race that, its OLD HAT. They have no reasonable and factual argument to use so they resort to race baiting...Enough wasted on them and their tired lies.

USA_born, I donot wish to argue with you, but stopping the funding? Thousands of earmarks go unnoticed, neither presented to the floor for debate, or known by other lawmakers, only the author knows where and which bill he placed a post-it note for fundings to this or that.

The issues brought to the publics attention are the issues that are divisive and agenda driven.

'an atheistic mind is already three-fourths conquered.' unknown

The organization has requested a meeting with senior executives at CNN, Fox, and MSNBC, to discuss the philosophical viewpoints of their respective anchors and commentators.

After our county sheriff announced that he had already applied for 287g, the local activist crew demanded a meeting with him to 'discuss' this.

Guess what? He said NO.

Just say no to these bullies. They are shutting down American's right to speak and be heard. We are a diverse nation of ideas and 'philosophies.' Don't even give them a meeting...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Us Americans are just stating the truth when we say it is against the law for illegals to be in this country. But LaRaza, that HATE group, refuses to hear the truth. Why? They want their people to pass ahead of everyone else who is waiting in line to become a citizen. Not only that, but when we want out borders secured and our immigration laws enforced, they label us as "racist." Sorry, we are not buying that, and we are not buying this ridiculous idea of trying to SILENCE American citizens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345