Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans better realize this group is blackmailing people all over the United States. Remember how they canceled their huge convention in Kansas City because a councilman was against illegal immigration. They even convinced the NAACP to cancel theirs. The city lost millions, but the mayor stood firm, most won't.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Well, LaRaza finally went off the deep end this time and showed themselves to be true morons. Going after the great LOU DOBBS? Going after the fantastic GLENN BECK? Does the National Council of LaLosers think they can win? NO WAY!!! I say BRING IT ON! They cannot silence 80% of Americans who are FED UP and DISGUSTED with how our government is handling illegal immigration. When I read the story, I almost fell out of my chair LAUGHING
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

We need to start a campaign to get their federal funding stopped, and the organization forced to disband. They tormented the lady in Kansas so much she finally resigned - this needs to be stopped now.

What would be the best approach to this? I am sick of their bullying ways, trying to take over OUR country for their 3rd world superior race. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Talk about misplaced superiority complex!

This would probably be a good outlet to vent some of our negative energy over the mcamnesty campaign bs.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They feature me in the video on the lower right.

W
    I guess its safe to assume your not on their Christmas card list ?

I'd say W. is on their list, but it is not the Christmas card list. I'd also say alipac is on their list and we will probably see the troll traffic rise!! Keep your eyes open.

We should also try to counter attact their hate speech as much as possible out on the web, keep it about their illegal activity, aiding and abetting illegals and refusing to impose the rule of law our country has been built on also cost and crime caused by illegal aliens.

I think they are about to "awaken a giant" or you might say open "pandora's box" that they are going to wish they hadn't.......but go ahead LaRaza wake up more Americans we need your help in that area!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    They invoke the constitution when it suits their purposes. But, when they want to shut us up they ignore a small right in the constitution called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I believe the "bully in the room" is La Raza and frankly, I am SICK AND TIRED, of being told how I should feel and what I should or shouldn't be doing. GO TO HE** LA RAZA.

Amnesty is only part of it

THEY WANT CONTROL

I've said it before , If la raza and the rest of them do
    get control it will be a regime far worse than anything
    hitler could even imagine

And that is the truth
    Absolutely! This needs to be stopped NOW!! You know who they would TRY to go after first, too.
    You can see their plan, step by step, to invade and control.

I do think if mcamnesty, clinton, etc really start on talk radio, they will raise holy heck to stop them. Sean Hannity loves his job far too much to let mcamnesty cause him to lose it. I wouldn't want to go up against the talk radio guys when they're really hyped up - esp if it means their jobs and total world being changed. Rush, Hannity, Michael Savage, all of them. Plus Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck. They are a powerful force normally - if pushed too far, it could get really interesting.

Lets shut them down.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I think they already got to the media. One of our members, can't remember who now, the other day posted on the Cafferty file on CNN several times and it was removed.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Americans better realize this group is blackmailing people all over the United States. Remember how they canceled their huge convention in Kansas City because a councilman was against illegal immigration. They even convinced the NAACP to cancel theirs. The city lost millions, but the mayor stood firm, most won't.
    I say you're totally right, Delta. We cannot afford to underestimate La Raza, after all, they made it into the Senate and wrote some of the legislation for the McCain Kennedy bill last year. La Raza has failed to realize or admit that this is not about hate, it's about legality and national security AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS NO BUSINESS ALLOCATING MONEY TO THEM! La Raza's group of conquistadors are the racists, not us.
    The country's leading Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization is set to begin a campaign targeting several newscasters and presidential candidates for what it deems "rhetoric that demonizes immigrants and Hispanic Americans."
    They say that we are an anti-immigrant group and continue not to make the distinction between legal and illegal. They also say that we are racist against all hispanics..what a joke!

Nevertheless, W, I would start an offensive on this as a defense. You should be in contact with Lou Dobbs and Glen Beck. If this goes ignored, then we could be looking at a shut-down in the future. As our government is erroding our rights, this 'shut-down' threat is not something to be taken lightly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Notice the mention of the "alleged" 300 other groups in coalition with them. This article, the marches LaRaza planned and the gangster tactics to shut Lou and Glenn up is par for the course. The blurring of the lines between "hispanics and immigrants" yet no mention of ILLEGAL ALIENS being the real targets in this battle.

For them the inclusion of all hispanics equals power in numbers, which is the fear tactic used by guilty parties losing a battle.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast