Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Convention coming to Chicago?

I didn't see this in 'search.' Anyone else hear about this? I live very near Chicago so I'd like to know if this is a possiblity!!

La Raza convention coming to Chicago?

La Raza (literally, “the raceâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all knew that they were definitely going to move to a sanctuary city.

"Monica Lozano, NCLR Board Chair, says, “An active member of the Minutemen should not be an official representative for a city that purports to believe in diversity"

Coming from someone who belongs to a group called "The Race".
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hey fed up I'm in Westmont but I haven't heard anything about this. I think I'll write a letter to the SunTimes and see what kind of reaction I get, if they bother to publish it.

I wish the RACE would punish America and move to Messyhole and take their illegal aliens with them. These people are really starting to singe me.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

We all knew that they were definitely going to move to a sanctuary city.
    That would certainly make sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re:
    "Monica Lozano, NCLR Board Chair, says, “An active member of the Minutemen should not be an official representative for a city that purports to believe in diversity"
    I think one of the most tragic, and possibly unforeseen [?] consequences of the PC mantra is that it has come to be accepted unquestioningly that 'diversity' singularly equates with diversity of basic physiological attributes. However, diversity of OPINION does not garner the same practical nor legal protection.

WHAT WOULD BE COOL IS IF THE PEOPLE IN CHICAGO WOULD RISE UP AND REFUSE TO LET LA RAZA HAVE A CONVENTION IN THEIR CITY. JUST BECAUSE IT IS A SANCTUARY CITY DOES NOT MEAN THE CITIZENS OF THAT CITY ARE IN FAVOR OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. SANCTUARY CITY STATUS IS USUALLY A POLITICAL POSITION. THAT SOMEHOW LEGISLATORS IN THAT CITY BENEFIT FROM THE SANCTUARY STATUS...OR IT FITS INTO THEIR AGNENDA. BUT THE CITIZENS....THATS ANOTHER STORY ALTOGETHER. I WOULD LOVE IT IF LA RAZA WAS REFUSED. BUT THEN THEY WOULD PROBABLY JUST END UP HAVING IT IN L.A. AND WHO IS GOING TO REFUSE THEM THERE? IN LITTLE MEXICO?

However, diversity of OPINION does not garner the same practical nor legal protection.

TRUE DIVERSITY WOULD EMBRACE ALL ASPECTS OF DIVERSITY.

Bren4824 wrote
    Monica can take La Raza's version of 'diversity' and stick it where the sun don't shine.

[quote]We are dismayed by the Mayor’s complete lack of understanding of what a Minutemen city official symbolizes to his Hispanic constituents and to the Latino community nationwide.â€

That may be true, but La Raza isn't about to undergo another big embarrassment. They won't announce the city until they know there's not a problem.
    YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT. BUT EVEN IF A CITY DOES ACCEPT THEM AND THEY THINK THE FIX IS IN.....STILL AT THAT POINT IT WOULD BECOME PUBLIC. AND THEN THE CITIZENS WOULD HAVE THE CHANCE TO REBEL....I HOPE. UNLESS IT WAS KEPT A TOTAL SECRET UNTIL THE EVE OF THE CONVENTION.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    WHAT WOULD BE COOL IS IF THE PEOPLE IN CHICAGO WOULD RISE UP AND REFUSE TO LET LA RAZA HAVE A CONVENTION IN THEIR CITY. JUST BECAUSE IT IS A SANCTUARY CITY DOES NOT MEAN THE CITIZENS OF THAT CITY ARE IN FAVOR OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. SANCTUARY CITY STATUS IS USUALLY A POLITICAL POSITION. THAT SOMEHOW LEGISLATORS IN THAT CITY BENEFIT FROM THE SANCTUARY STATUS...OR IT FITS INTO THEIR AGNENDA. BUT THE CITIZENS....THATS ANOTHER STORY ALTOGETHER. I WOULD LOVE IT IF LA RAZA WAS REFUSED. BUT THEN THEY WOULD PROBABLY JUST END UP HAVING IT IN L.A. AND WHO IS GOING TO REFUSE THEM THERE? IN LITTLE MEXICO?
    I live in Chicago, unfortunately for me. I understand completely your message that the people of Chicago should rise up and refuse to allow LaRaza to spew their despicable garbage in our city. I fear the cold, hard fact of the matter is that any Chicago citizens who staged a protest would be rounded up and thrown in jail on some trumped up charge, probably 'hate crime'. You cannot imagine what it is like here. Or I should say hopefully you do not live in a place like this. 'Illegal aliens' hispanics in particular are treated like royalty here. See, if I am driving 10 MPH over the speed limit and half a dozen broken down Chevy Impalas without license plates filled with drunken illegals go careening by at 95MPH, the kops are going to pull me over and give me a ticket. I do not believe I have ever seen a kop pull over a car or truck with what looks like illegals driving. Drunk driving arrests are up over 400% in one year in my community. The details are posted in the local paper's crime report and every last one of them has a) a hispanic surname b) no license and c) no insurance. And these are only the ones they catch! Our local gov. is as silent as a stone on the issue.
    During the 'peaceful' scamnesty marches of May 2005, I had the extreme misfortune of being stuck in traffic downtown as the march was breaking up. Traffic was in complete gridlock because these people simply walked down the middle of the city street instead of using the sidewalk. They also would strike the hood or trunk of citizen's cars as they went by, just for the hell of it. They hit mine and it took everything I had to keep from getting out of my car......... The Chicago kops just stood there while all this was going on. They probably had orders to let the illegals do whatever they wanted.
    I am not saying we shouldn't try, but just be sure to have bail money and the phone number of a good lawyer if you do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast