Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

la Raza in high schools

When I was in High School I took a Spanish class the Teacher was a member of the RAZA and she would hate on My two friends and I because she said we where Northerners and we didn't appreciate their culture and whatever and she gave me a C- totally MOD EDIT up my GPA and she would give this kids from Mexico an A MOD EDIT..... I would never again experiance racism against myself by any foreigner ever again in my own Country and at time I didn't know what LA RAZA stood for but now that I know what they stand for makes me want to fight them even more........

Ps she also tried to mexicanize me and recruit me but she was unsucsseful and she took the hating on me

Im sorry If I sound like a jackass but when I read the articles on Alipac I get upset and when I get upset my grammar suffers ha ha

bay_650

I'm curious, where did you go to school?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe she teaches English grammar at your school too ? Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    bay_650

I'm curious, where did you go to school?

I went to Menlo-Athernton in Athernton California

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Maybe she teaches English grammar at your school too ? Just kidding.
    My grammar sucks, especially when I write about certain issues that makes my blood boil.........

What disguists me is that when my daughter went to high school all the Hispanic kids were allowed to take Spanish for their language credits even though they were fluent in it. Yet the school claims that you are not allowed to do that. My daughter was told to take French and ended up getting kicked out because she was too fluent in it as she had about 4 yaers of mandatory French when she lived in Canada.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    What disguists me is that when my daughter went to high school all the Hispanic kids were allowed to take Spanish for their language credits even though they were fluent in it. Yet the school claims that you are not allowed to do that. My daughter was told to take French and ended up getting kicked out because she was too fluent in it as she had about 4 yaers of mandatory French when she lived in Canada.

Interesting,

I tried dropping the class because I could not get along with my teacher and I was told by the schools administration I was required to take a fluent spanish class to graduate..

bay_650 said:
    I tried dropping the class because I could not get along with my teacher and I was told by the schools administration I was required to take a fluent spanish class to graduate..
    I hope you at least learned some spanish.

My boys also went to high school in California and they didn't have to take spanish unless they planned to immediately enter a 4 yr college after graduation. So we've done the community college route. One of my sons did take a year of it but didn't learn much.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    My boys also went to high school in California and they didn't have to take spanish unless they planned to immediately enter a 4 yr college after graduation.
    that sickens me

No she did not learn any Spanish and we were fortunate as we fought for an exemption due to the fact she was fluent. The Haitians are allowed to do so and we asked for the same. Here you need language credits to graduate and Spanish is not mandatory yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast