Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Janet calls misstating the facts: disease that was all but heard of for years in this country (yet common in 3rd world countries) now coming back by illegals coming in unchecked and not inoculated against these diseases...or illegals take jobs from Americans, lower wages, cost Americans billions in health care, incarceration, over crowding our schools etc. etc. etc........what Janet does not want is Americans hearing the truth and that is what Lou Dobbs did.

Who next Glenn Beck? after all he is telling the truth about the radicals Obama has put in high places in our government, he has them on video pushing their progressive agenda to literally change this country.

Not to mention "Freedom of speech" is every citizens right, if you don't like what they are saying turn the channel...evidently people wanted to hear what Lou Dobbs had to say. the good thing is I believe Janet opened a whole new can of worms she is going to regret! I think after a break and some thought we are going to hear more of Lou than ever before!

Janet calls it Hate speech, some of call it truth.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Janet calls misstating the facts: disease that was all but heard of for years in this country (yet common in 3rd world countries) now coming back by illegals coming in unchecked and not inoculated against these diseases...or illegals take jobs from Americans, lower wages, cost Americans billions in health care, incarceration, over crowding our schools etc. etc. etc........what Janet does not want is Americans hearing the truth and that is what Lou Dobbs did.
    Exactly, Janet wants all Americans to remain uninformed and out of touch so the Amnesty agenda can go through and than it is too late for us to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    If Dobbs was misstating the facts AT ALL, I am glad he is gone. As a reporter, he needed to be as transparent as possible without misleading the public. That's why we have politicians.
    Uh...doesn't that pretty much go without saying? The fact of the matter is that those who disagree with Lou Dobbs cannot find one instance where he intentionally misstated the facts in an effort to mislead the public.

Unfortunately, there are some who cannot deal with the facts as they are...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Dobbs was misstating the facts AT ALL, I am glad he is gone. As a reporter, he needed to be as transparent as possible without misleading the public. That's why we have politicians.
    can you name one thing where he misstated the facts?
    its not the leprosy, cuz thats already been proven to come from a Doctor

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Murgia La Raza's brand of tolerance exclusively refers to one ethnic community. One! Hers! Not ours! Not any other ethnicity in the U.S.! Only Latinos! Ethnic bullying! No balance here!

Besides, how can you get "fairness, accuracy, and balance on CNN and cable news" when there is no organization speaking out for White Euro America? Or one for speaking out against 20 million federal lawbeakers? Or one for hosting a platform to give the awful costly negatives of illegal immigration to American society? American should just look the other way? He__ no! This is America and we DO NOT sit down and shut up when our sovereignty is at stake. Maybe CNN does but the American people do not.

La Raza now intends to be part of another extended Latino conspiracy to go after others in the media who do OBJECT to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and its participants:

Yet there remain others who still give voice to extreme and polarizing rhetoric on cable network news and talk radio, so our campaign to take hate out of the immigration debate will continue.
    WELL I OBJECT TO ALL PRO-ILLEGAL RADIO, TELEVISION STATIONS, and PRINT MEDIA. TALK ABOUT BIAS! THESE ARE THE LOUDEST, MOST POLARIZING, AND MOST BIASED ON THE AIR! SHUT THEM DOWN!

We have the First Amendment right to speak our viewpoints, and Dobbs has embraced that right--whether he agreed or disagreed, he always did it with diplomacy. Murguia spoke about immigrants non-stop, and it was very obvious that she was speaking about the illegals. She never let Lou ask her to clarify if in her mind there was a difference. That interview was one of the most amazing performances in rudeness from a guest I have seen over the years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    can you name one thing where he misstated the facts?
    its not the leprosy, cuz thats already been proven to come from a Doctor
    That's is why I used the word "If" because I don't know or care to research.

"If" you don't know or care to research, then you have just undermined your contribution to this thread. "If" you have no opinion, then I see the statements as nothing but incitement.
    True, "if" Dobbs lied to viewers, he should have gone, but there seems to be little evidence except CNN deciding to do "straight" news without opinion of any sort.
    Should you decide to find a basis for your "if", I am sure we will be glad to read it.

Janet is a joke. If she is so into her ethnic pride why doesn't she change her first name to something in Spanish.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Janet Murguia's Spanish language ability is not that good, barely ok... like so many US born Latinos, they struggle to learn SPANISH, not for the pride of being "Latino", but because it is PC and u$eful to make money in this PARTITIONING of America along RACIAL/CULTURAL lines...

that is what drives UNIVISION and all other HISPANIC MEDIA....IMHO
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast