Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    Janet Murguia's Spanish language ability is not that good, barely ok... like so many US born Latinos, they struggle to learn SPANISH, not for the pride of being "Latino", but because it is PC and u$eful to make money in this PARTITIONING of America along RACIAL/CULTURAL lines...

that is what drives UNIVISION and all other HISPANIC MEDIA....IMHO
    Well said. I'm an American Hispanic and unfortunately I have relatives who are like Janet who use race to get what they want and I'm digusted with them. The best thing any person in this country is being an AMERICAN FIRST. People like Janet are a cancer to this country.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

People like Janet, and all the other pro illegal groups do more harm to Latino's who come here legally by grouping them all together....these are the people who suffer after doing it the right way, here is the real shame and damage illegals and their supporters do, but then we all know first on their mind is themself, and too hell with anyone they harm on the way to getting what they want.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    One thing Janet doesn't seem to understand that illegal immigration is a crime.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I think Janet has been given a huge gift of English in this country and her twin sister (the judge) has turned that into something positive, while Janet seems to have gone in a direction that flagrantly denies that. I say that because everywhere I have travelled around the world, when folks find out I am American, they have to practice their English with me (and I do try to learn some words in their languages--most importantly: where is the bathroom? )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Janet Murguia's Spanish language ability is not that good, barely ok... like so many US born Latinos, they struggle to learn SPANISH, not for the pride of being "Latino", but because it is PC and u$eful to make money in this PARTITIONING of America along RACIAL/CULTURAL lines...

Well said. I'm an American Hispanic and unfortunately I have relatives who are like Janet who use race to get what they want and I'm digusted with them. The best thing any person in this country is being an AMERICAN FIRST. People like Janet are a cancer to this country.
    Hey browneyes,

I worked with guys who came here from down south, and they did it the right way, and like you, they can tell who the bad apples are.

Play this for your relatives who take advantage of the system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

look at some of the "Latino" politicians.... Ms Solis who is now Labor Secretary in Obama's Kangaroo Court.... her Spanish is worse than MURGUIA's ... I remember her bragging to a Mexican audience that she "scares Anglo Saxon" politicians.... SHE DOES scare me, but not for the same reason she would like to think...

And Governor Richardson, 50% Latino, trying to insist during the campaign to do the Univision debate in Spanish.... knowing that his rivals do not speak Spanish.... an a**hole like him needs to lose...

INSISTING ON SPANISH AS EQUAL IS INSISTING ON DIVIDING THE NATION
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106

"AMERICAN FIRST"

I love that! And Janet is a cancer to this country as is her entire organization. It's funny though. No one would even know who she is without Lou Dobbs. When he left CNN, so did she! I've never seen her on any news program except Lou Dobbs.

Buh Bye, Janet.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123