Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

our laws seem to only apply to legal citizens!
    seems that is an "intentional" loophole as only the stupid Americans would be so gullible as to believe their obeying the law would get them somewhere.

It's almost as if the police officer in the initial post was being condescending when he commented to the lady
    "I knew you would tell me the truth."
    Yeh, because we're suckers. We've been taught and bought into it that we would be rewarded by good behavior, but that isn't what I see happening. The only ones getting off scott free are the illegals and law breakers. The rest of us get held to a different standard; one that penalizes us and singles us out for destruction.

I lived many yrs in Tx myself, it is this case against these border agents that I have a hard time believig has happened in amy State in America! If this has happened to these border agents then I believe all kinds of miscarriages of justices are going to happen to Legal Americans in favor of the illegals who are so needed in this country for cheap labor and votes!
    I think you stated the situation very clearly Nitty. I could not agree with you more. States are starting to act. That is where the last stand will be made. We need to work at our local and state levels.

Here's some food for thought and perhaps letter content.
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd36.htm

After reading the article (very valuable information) Go to the link on the above page about treaties. http://home.hiwaay.net/%7Ebecraft/TREATIES.html
    It explains how they are making these unconstitutional laws legal and have expanded a jurisidiction which is only ten square miles to nation wide usurping state laws.

It seems clear to me that we as the People have very little choice but to confront them head on with their own situation they are holding office illegally because of 1913 ex post facto laws. They have a choice to make as do we.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Woman enters property.

Women vandalizes property.

Women gets arrested.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Illegals cross border.

Illegals disrespect U.S. citizens.

Woman stands up for her country and pays for it.

Illegals still here playing our system.

Blind Americans need to wake up because they look stupid.

----------------------------

I don't agree with breaking ANY laws. But I do think this is being played just to throw it in American citizens face to prove how much our justice system can be manipulated to protect illegals.

SICK and TIRED (good ol' words mom wore out) of foreign flags flaunted around my community.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Woman stands up for her country and pays for it.
    So, you equate vandalizing a person’s property to standing up for your country?

Personally, I equate vandalizing a person’s property to criminal activity.

Also, I’d bet if anyone did a little digging, they would find that the owner of the store is a citizen or legal immigrant.

The fact is, this woman let her prejudice get the better of her and she committed a crime. She wasn’t doing anything noble.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>

MarineInspecter,
    I won't make any other assumptions until that digging is done.

I am in no way defending her breaking the law. My point is that I agree with several others who made comments that this particular case is an exploit of our justice system and I've already stated why.

Also examples from members above show just how often illegals get away with vandalizing.

Are you saying it is acceptable to you to display foreign flags in our country by U. S. citizens? If the owner is a citizen, do you find it patriotic of him/her to fly a Mexican flag in his business?

Why are you assuming she is prejudice? If it had been a French flag, she may have done the same. If it had been an Irish flag, with Gaelic speaking employee, she may have done the same. Maybe you too made assumptions.

Maybe she let her frustration get the better of her instead of prejudice. I never said it was noble. And she is paying for breaking the law. But at least she did not flee in a cowardly manner. Sometimes it takes such acts to get a point across....although I still do not condone breaking a law.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Also, I’d bet if anyone did a little digging, they would find that the owner of the store is a citizen or legal immigrant.
    Yep, the stores owner is a US Citizen.

http://www.newschannel9.com/engine.pl?s ... +%25e,%25Y

Mejia told us over the phone he's an American citizen.
    Not enough proof for me after all the media about falsified documents. You take everyone's word over the phone?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Ms. Griffin said the operator of the Days Inn at Dayton "flew a British flag on of all days July 4." She said she went to him to protest the British flag.
    http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_90690.asp

Looks like she may only be prejudiced against foreign flags in U.S.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Not enough proof for me
    That doesn't surprise me at all!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast