Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the Video posted on ALIPA?

I am going from memory of the news, I'd like to see the video
    I also remember a girl walking away holding her side and I was thinking she must have been hit with a rubber bullet or fallen, a man puts his arm around her and kisses the top of her head.

Also when they speak of children that could be anyone under the age of 18, I don't think any little kids were it but maybe a few 16, 17
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sorry W, I'll just leave links if I find something of potential interest.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    If that would have really happened it would have been all over the news that night! They love reporting sympathetic stories about illegals! While when someone is killed or there is an accident caused by an illegal, they always hesitate to let the people know the identity of the individual(s).
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    JAK wrote:

If that would have really happened it would have been all over the news that night! They love reporting sympathetic stories about illegals! While when someone is killed or there is an accident caused by an illegal, they always hesitate to let the people know the identity of the individual(s).
    SO true, JAK everything is so twilight zone backwards. TO me it is not a suprise that the illegals and their supporters had no respect for the police and ignored their directions. They are used to ignoring our immigration laws and blatantly breaking them. Why would they listen to the police when they are shown by our government that do not have to obey the law . This whole mess was caused by them and their choice of action and now they want to cry victim! It is outrageous AND how many intelligent people do you know that would take their children to a protest where violence could break out at any time. Talk about irresponsible! It is that same mentality that causes them run into the desert while their family members are dying in the van by the higway , as well as, when illegal parents abandon their children so ICE cannot locate and deport them.

In this video 2 woman are pushed in the street, these could be the woman I seen in the original news, where they showed them already down when threatened with the baton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvGH7cgk ... ed&search=

They said there was know warning to leave the park, how could anyone miss this helecopter, I thought the police held great restraint at this point, but the people were not leaving and more or less refusing to go. good video, don't know if you have seen it. it stood out because of the helicopter, first time I seen one in any of the news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1kEu6eR ... ed&search=

None of these are the original that was reported when this first went down

This one very clearly shows them refusing to leave the park without force, I don't see where they gave the police any choice, it looks more like it was set up by the people to make the police look bad. Also if you were in the park with your child in your arms wouldn't you get the hell out as fast as possible to protect you child, not these people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgHOpUgP ... ed&search=
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

But still no confirmed injuries of women and children right?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

None confirmed, all I heard in the news was several people and several officers went to the hospital for minor injury's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12