Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just like to say welcome to ALIPAC zopilote.

Excellent post zopilote, and welcome to ALIPAC!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    What ever happened to "The Conflict of Interest" clause?
    The same thing that happened to the "thou shalt not enter the United States without permission". It farted and flew out of the window.

LOL!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

No lawyer in his right mind would EVER allow someone like Janet Murgia's sister to judge or rule over anything concerning illegal immigration or anything Joe Arpaio does to fight it!!!

Many lawyers go to great lengths to "protect" their clients from entering into a biased courtroom to face a tainted jury and to face an already biased judge whose judgement will clearly be clouded by personal issues and familial influence, many times by having the hearings moved to a whole different district to assure a fair and honest trial.

Here, once again, militantly racist organizations such as La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC, MEChA and others are being allowed to combine forces, using American taxpayers time and money to tie up our court systems, tie the hands of our law enforcement personnel and using OUR MONEY and OUR court systems TO INTIMIDATE law enforcement into NOT enforcing immigration laws or investigating into a SPECIFIC group of people mainly MEXICAN NATIONALS (which by the way is NOT A RACE or Ethnic group) in which the highest numbers of immigration law absconders in the entire state of Arizona happen to be categorized in.

Sorry that may not sound PC, but it is a fact. You don't investigate every Black, White, or Yellow person in the county just to remain PC, when there are various witnesses to a crime and all witnesses say the perpetrator was Hispanic. It is NOT cost effective. It does NOT make sense and that is NOT the way professional law enforcement officials do their jobs! Mexican "LOGIC" (I know..that's a huge OXYMORON) should NOT apply or even be considered anywhere in the USA and especially in American Law enforcement and investigation.

A counter suit and meticulous investigation should be raised by taxpaying American citizens of Maricopa County into the people bringing this investigation into their county to find the "TRUE MOTIVE" behind it, which we all know is to try and bring Arpaio down and have him AND his department stop enforcing immigration laws, stop defending the citizens of Maricopa County against the fall-out of illegal immigration and helping the Federal Government do its job. Basically a suit should be filed against the perpetrators of this investigation as an obstruction of justice attempt against the COUNTY OF MARICOPA!

ALSO...if the money trail is followed closely, the people of Maricopa County might not be too surprized to find people such as Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, John McCain, Janet Murgia, Luis Gutierrez, Mel Martinez, The Mexican Government, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Arizona Business Associations and so on, lurking in the SHADOWS behind this suit, either financing this all out personal and trumped up lynching of Arpaio's reputation and character or advising and pulling other strings to further their AMNESTY agendas and PERSONAL vendettas against Arpaio. Look beyond what the papers and mainstream newscasters are feeding you!!

The REAL CITIZENS of Maricopa County need to stand up for their Sheriff and RISE UP AGAINST a blatant obstruction of justice being perpetrated by people who don't actually live in their county, state or country even, but are using THE TAXPAYERS" MONEY to bring down their Sheriff! That is like allowing a murderer into your home and giving him YOUR gun to hold you and your family hostage and to use it to shoot any law enforcement officer that may come to rescue you. WHERE IS JUDICIAL WATCH ON THIS?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Exactly!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    Has anyone contacted judicialwatch.org and let them know about this?
    I contacted them today, will see if they respond.

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Banned
    JBParrothead

Sorry that may not sound PC,

Don't ever go PC , Please . Great Posts .
    What the HELL Is PC ? , Perhaps a New Topic ?

Thanks and Welcome to the Fight zopilote

All the info below can you send it off to the good sheriff. I've been on this thing for hours and I've got to stop for a while.

If you would like to write to the Sheriff or any of the commanders here, the address is:

100 West Washington
    Suite 1900
    Phoenix, AZ 85003

To email anyone at the Sheriff’s Office other than the Sheriff, follow this format using the first initial of the first name and full last name. Example:
    J.Doe@msco.maricopa.gov

the sheriff's is J.Arpiao@mcso.maricopa.gov

Sheriff Arpaio: (602) 876-1801
    Chiefs and Commanders: (602) 876-1801
    website below
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
    Official site offering information about jail facilities, how to report a crime, most wanted list, and projects.
    www.mcso.org

Thomas More Law Center - Home PageThe Thomas More Law Center, a national public-interest law firm, based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, has for the past three years given away (raffled) two tickets ...
    website below
    www.thomasmore.org

mission statements below
    Defending the Religious Freedom of Christians
    Protecting the Sanctity of Human Life
    Restoring Traditional Family Values and Patriotism
    The Thomas More Law Center seeks to preserve America's Christian heritage through litigation and education. It does not charge for its services.
    website below
    www.aclj.org/

mission statement
    The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) and its globally affiliated organizations are committed to ensuring the ongoing viability of freedom and liberty in the United States and around the world.

By focusing on U.S. constitutional law, European Union law and human rights law, the ACLJ and its affiliated organizations are dedicated to the concept that freedom and liberty are universal, God-given and inalienable rights that must be protected. americangal

The ACLJ and its worldwide affiliates engage in litigation, provide legal services, render advice to individuals and governmental agencies, as well as counsel clients on global freedom and liberty issues. The ACLJ and its affiliated organizations also support training law students from around the world in order to protect religious liberty and safeguard human rights and dignity.

As a non-profit organization, the ACLJ does not charge for its services and is dependent upon God and the resources He provides through the time, talent, and gifts of people who share our concerns and desire to protect our religious and constitutional freedoms.

send this information to sheriff Joe. If anyone knows anyone who lives there find out if they are going to be there in support. He needs to challenge that he needs a change of venue. Smells like a set up to me.

Banned
    Nice work , and Thank You .
    This has been planned for a while and all the punk pawns have been put in place .;
    The Sheriff stands ready . As Always Arpaio is on the Right side of the Law .
    And more .
    Will Nappy Stand by him ?

http://gannett.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/ ... 1033140416

Reading the comments section of that article it sounds as though joe does not have many friends. Either that or they are not speaking on his behalf.

I do not know this guy,Joe, but from watching some clips on television,some of the things he has done I would say "GO GET"M JOE". There have been Sheriff's in some parts of N CArolina that have done similiar things. Such as paint the jail cells pin! Things done in hopes these guys will not want to come back to jail.

They may be sorry if they oust Old JOe. I would bet crime rates jump. NO matter how you look at it he is doing his job. These people paint a picture as if the Sheriff's Dept. just randomly run through housing areas and knocking on doors to see what color you are or what language you speak. I would find that very hard to believe.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast