Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The ACLJ and its worldwide affiliates engage in litigation, provide legal services, render advice to individuals and governmental agencies, as well as counsel clients on global freedom and liberty issues. The ACLJ and its affiliated organizations also support training law students from around the world in order to protect religious liberty and safeguard human rights and dignity.
    I do not recall any stories on how the ACLU helps or has helped any American citizen in some of these third world countries. All you hear are some horror stories that you would not want to ever go to jail in some countries. As a matter of fact they usually call in the US Embassy in those cases.

They say they get their money from God. Do they mean Corporate America?

Heaven forbid you send all the cheap laborers home.

They still tend to confuse that the American public want these illegals sent home due to the costs to the taxpayer and the fact they work for cheap which leaves American citzens in the cold many times. It is not because we are prejudiced. If I broke the laws that many of them break , my little arse would be locked up! I would not have people demonstrating in the streets to support my crminal behavior!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Murguia is the twin sister of Janet Murguia, president and CEO of the National Council of La Raza, a leading Hispanic advocacy group.
    How can she legally try the case against the Sheriff?

Is it not funny that the Hispanic community can claim prejudices or profiling BUT at the same time do exactly the same thing,as they may accuse us of doing, when they get power from a judge or take office in a city council. They start to change programs to protect themselves or just support their community. The hack with everyone else!

Correct me if I am wrong but that is what I see going on and my opinion.

American-ized
    I just called Judicial Watch and talked to a young lady there. We talked for quite some time and she was going to check this situation out.

Phone: Call us toll free at 1-888-JW-Ethic (1-888-593-8442)

Can we send emails to someone? Who?
    How about phone calls? To Who?
    I meant, who do we send emails and calls to, in the system, to stop this conflict of interest?
    Like who oversees the judges?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Banned

New lawsuit filed over employer sanctions

New lawsuit filed over employer sanctions

By HOWARD FISCHER
    Capitol Media Services
    Tuesday, December 11, 2007

PHOENIX -- The owner of an Arizona firm has personally been threatened by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio with an investigation for allegedly hiring an undocumented worker, an attorney for businesses trying to void the employers sanctions law said Monday.

But Arpaio said that's not true. The claim comes in new legal papers filed in U.S. District Court asking a judge to block the law from taking effect, at least temporarily.

In fact, the business owner, who is not named, is admitting he knowingly employs someone not here legally. And attorney Julie Pace said in the court filing the business owner does not intend to comply with the law set to take effect Jan. 1 which makes hiring of undocumented workers illegal.

Pace said the declaration was made to prove that some businesses are actually in danger of being prosecuted, proof that may be needed to give her and her clients legal standing to challenge the statute.

That lack of proof was one reason U.S. District Court Judge Neil Wake dismissed the first lawsuit this past Friday. Now the new case -- with the new claims -- is going before U.S. District Court Judge Mary Murguia.

Pace would not name the business or its owner "because of the bullying and the attacks and the death threats some of us have received."

But it remains unclear whether she will be able to keep the name secret from Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas, charged with enforcing the new law, who now is a defendant in the case.

Arpaio also is curious.

"I want to know who he is," the sheriff told Capitol Media Services. Arpaio insisted he doesn't want the name to retaliate but simply to find out if "he's making this up for reasons that they don't like the law."

Arpaio also said any threats he made -- if they could be considered that -- were not personal. The sheriff said he has been going out to talk to business groups about the new law.

http://www.azdailysun.com/articles/2007 ... ews_38.txt

This is BS , It was thrown out ?
    Then Refiled and passed on ?
    How many times can you refile a law suit ? And Get the Judge You Want .
    They were just waiting for this Bias , Racist , Latina Judge .
    Or was " She " Just Waiting For This Case ?
    First and Foremost , can you say " FRIVALOUS LAWSUIT " .
    The Plaintiffs should be Arrested for Obstruction of Justice .
    Wasting the Hounorable Sheriffs Time .

Banned
    Sorry Same Crap Diifferent Date , Never ends does it .

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8 ... fr2=sp-top

It seems to be the same way with votes cast by AMERICAN citizens. The "PEOPLE" have spoken many times and if it's not in the favor of illegal aliens and illegal immigration, particularly where LATINOS are concerned, it is handed over to some Pro-La Raza RACIST judge who throws out what the "PEOPLE" have voted for. Think about it folks...look at how many times OUR VOTES have been over-ruled by sell out judges in favor of Latino illegal aliens in the past 10 years!!! AND this TREND HAS ESCALATED IN THE PAST 3 years!!

The same thing seems to hold true for the illegal alien now in the White House. They WON'T investigate, E-VERIFY him for the job and DEPORT him for FRAUD because "THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN." I guess being LEGAL, AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS aren't considered the RIGHT "people." We keep speaking and are silenced at every turn!!

This crap on Arpaio needs to be thrown out NOW and this double dose of Murgiaism should NOT be able to get off the ground. It's a clear case of a conflict of interest to allow this RAZA b*tch to rule on anything that has to do with Arpaio or ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! She CAN'T do it objectively. From everything I've learned, seen, heard and witnessed, NO Latino can rule objectively or be fair on anything concerning their own race, because they're OPENLY racist, they don't want to be called "VENDIDOS" by other Latinos or killed by other Latinos for ruling against another Latino...is that a great "culture" or what?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234